Countdown to the 360 release!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
With the 360 release just around the corner, I figured I'd make an official countdown thread to give us something silly to do to pass the time.

Each day, the goal is to post a picture that illustrates the number of days left until release. You can post as many pictures each day as you would like (the more the merrier).

To get things rolling, we have 5 days left so I'll start us out with:

handes.png

407352.jpg

20000551numberfiveweb.jpg

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I can't wait...just wondering why xbox.com doesn't have The pinball Arcade in their queue yet since it's already been approved my Microsoft and announced by FarSight.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I can't wait...just wondering why xbox.com doesn't have The pinball Arcade in their queue yet since it's already been approved my Microsoft and announced by FarSight.

Good observation. My guess is this week's delay probably threw it off and they haven't adjusted it to reflect that yet?

brettphoto.jpg

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just thought I'd post what I call the "Early Bird" link. You can purchase and download The Pinball Arcade from the link below as soon as it's released instead of waiting for your Xbox to update with new releases. It will show up under "New Arcade Titles".

Early Bird Link

Last edited:

Jimmy Gambrill

Mar 27, 2012
Just thought I'd post what I call the "Early Bird" link. No matter where you live, you can purchase and download The Pinball Arcade from the link below as soon as it's released instead of waiting for your Xbox to update with new releases. It will show up under "New Arcade Titles".

Early Bird Link
Thanks a lot Wiz.
I can't wait til wed. it really is like X-mas for me!!!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
If Microsoft asked Crave to delay The Pinball Arcade's release a week for better dashboard placement, then why haven't they moved The Pinball Arcade to the front of the queue on xbox.com for everyone to see? FarSight, you might want to look into this cause from where I'm sitting, it doesn't look like Microsoft is doing you guys any favors.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
If Microsoft asked Crave to delay The Pinball Arcade's release a week for better dashboard placement, then why haven't they moved The Pinball Arcade to the front of the queue on xbox.com for everyone to see? FarSight, you might want to look into this cause from where I'm sitting, it doesn't look like Microsoft is doing you guys any favors.

That is a very good point. They should've just released it last week, especially since The South Park release got rescheduled to Friday last week too.

......3 DAYS TO GOOOOO!!!!!!

3-Simple-Steps-for-Effective-Online-Business.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts