New Feature - Tapatalk!

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It's probably because I just installed it less than an hour ago. Can you navigate here manually?

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
No, can't find a way to access the forum trough the app. Tried searching for the forum with several keywords but can't find it in the listings.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Alright, I added the forum to their listing, so it should (hopefully) work now.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Now, do you guys have the ability to remove the "sent from ______ using Tapatalk 2" from your posts?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Can someone give some info on tapatalk? What do you like about it? Why do you prefer it to accessing the forum through a web browser? I've never heard of it before. Thanks

N

Nik Barbour

Can someone give some info on tapatalk? What do you like about it? Why do you prefer it to accessing the forum through a web browser? I've never heard of it before. Thanks

Using the web browser on my phone is fiddly, you have to keep zooming in and out. Plus typing can be hit and miss, especially with long texts. Tapatalk talk just acts as a convenient interface making mobile use a lot easier!
I did see a free Tapatalk mobile app, if you wanted to try before you buy, obviously it has ads though.
I really like Tapatalk personally!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks again.
Yeah, I couldn't find it. Now I can.

I'm iOS only, so can't use this one. I think I'll just keep using the web browser. It's not too bad on a pad.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I actually bought tapatalk a whole back and don't use it much. I'm glad that we can use it here. Much easier to be on on my phone now. Much better than in the browser.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts