399 million ... time to say goodbye to rudy

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Dear Rudy,
We've had some good times, but it's time to move on. don't worry -- the secret in your basement is safe with me.

Sweet dreams.

Senor Herer

Sep 30, 2012
399? You can't be happy with that, surely? (not that it isn't a good score, 185k is my best)

You must have at least a little 400k itch that needs scratching. You can't leave it at 399 :cool:

mark21667

Banned for Multiple Accounts
Aug 29, 2012
399? You can't be happy with that, surely? (not that it isn't a good score, 185k is my best)

You must have at least a little 400k itch that needs scratching. You can't leave it at 399 :cool:

You can if you're aware the game ending glitch can kick in anytime. The longer the game, the more chance the glitch will occur.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
for most of the game, i played very scripted and tight, but once i got to 200 million, i just started goofing around:

- i had over 200 rudy hits, resulting in end-of-ball bonuses over 10 million even before factoring in frenzies.
- at one point, i opened the basement frenzy door from the steps, locked two balls, completed the mirror, and then during super frenzy, added a bonus 20 seconds by hitting the basement, and then started midnight multiball. 45 seconds of 3-ball super-frenzy, haha.
- i was really just slapping it around for the most part because i didn't want to go on TOO long and end up with the game-killing glitch.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Dear Rudy,
We've had some good times, but it's time to move on. don't worry -- the secret in your basement is safe with me.

Sweet dreams.

I just started getting interested in FH. How come your score doesnt show in the leaderboards

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
I just started getting interested in FH. How come your score doesnt show in the leaderboards

i was logged in to gamecenter, not the farsight leaderboards. can you be logged in to both? i haven't messed with it much.

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
So finaly rounded the 200 milion mark today.
And kept playing till 300.
Then started to let balls drain because I was getting bored. (worth 8 milj. Thx to rudy hits;;)
Ended up with 341 which happens to be the number 1 spot on the leaderboards just 1 mil. Ahead of the former nr. 1 :cool:

Members online

Members online