Can anyone confirm DLC pack 5 (24th) and pack 6 (31st) for EU PSN this month?

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Well, I sure hope that those release dates still stand!

However... The dates for the American PSN release evaporated a mere 24 hours before the packs were supposed to show up in the PSN store. And Farsight release dates are pretty notorious for being delayed, so in the end... no one can say for sure what's going to happen on Wednesday.

Baintz

May 25, 2012
The 50 page sticky thread? I read pages 47-50 and didn't see anything relevant.

Lol, I made the same mistake myself until only a couple of weeks ago, when I realised the 1st post is constantly updated to reflect changing release dates.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
DLC Tables Pack #5 is still scheduled to be released on October 24th and #6 on October 31st for PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU). Nothing has changed.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Dipping into the newly updated EU PSN store now I can't seem to find TPA anywhere, at least not sorted under any genre section. Or am I just blind? When I run a word search for "pinball" I get a result, though.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
The latest v1.03 EU patch released today added trophies for the next two packs, so it is looking good for the packs coming very soon to the European PSN Store. #5 will hopefully make the cut to tomorrow's store update.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
What I'm wondering though is... will it work with the version of the game that I bought in the US store? *lol*

Ah well... worst case scenario is that I'll end up buying twice. The things you do for love of pinball.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
What I'm wondering though is... will it work with the version of the game that I bought in the US store? *lol*

Ah well... worst case scenario is that I'll end up buying twice. The things you do for love of pinball.

No, it will not. They are different SKUs so as far as the ps3 is concerned, they are different games.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
So isn't everything else.

I have no idea what's going on there... but the store isn't updating for some reason. (And btw... how much of a mess IS this new store anyway?)

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
So isn't everything else.

I have no idea what's going on there... but the store isn't updating for some reason. (And btw... how much of a mess IS this new store anyway?)

Agree about the store layout being a mess; hard to find what you want quickly. The store front changed so little yesterday that I thought the new releases had yet to be added. Still the huge graphic for NFS and some rubbish about Fifa.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts