Suggestion for update

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I play on iOS, it would be nice if the lights of the temple were easier to tell if they are on or off. Many times i cant tell and need to send a ball up to the temple to score a jewel and see what jewels i have from the dot matrix display. This would allow me to plan my shots better for my 2x before a tour. Most times im commiting this to memory cuz the lights on the table are not contrasted enough suchnas in MM.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
FarSight rarely adds on features that the real-life tables did not include . It's a good idea though.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
From what i have seen on the videos of the real table, you can tell when a light is on or off, which is unlike on iOS. I have noticed though that you can tell which lights are on or off on PS3 or Xbox 360, but not on iOS. I can't read those temple jewels

Last edited:

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Can you really tell right away that only C1, and C3 are on? it takes a second look to figure out which jewels are lit, and sometimes in the heat of gameplay theres not much time to react
318869_10151170194643138_4412504_n.jpg

Last edited:

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Can you tell on this console (don't know if its PS3 or XBOX), that really C2 is the only one lit? I can tell right away, way faster than on iOS. This is what i meant.

Ripleys1+copy.jpg

Last edited:

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
A2 A3 B3 and C2

What do I win?

Correct, how easy was it? I am always second guessing and this makes me activate 2x score when I didn't want it yet. Remember you are trying to glance at it as you are trying to juggle the pinball.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.