Xenon

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This was Xenon video posted by someone on the FB page and it's too great to not be reposted here:

Here's to hoping Farsigh brings Xenon to TPA. I liked it before, but love it even more now after watching this! :cool:

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Always thought it was the inspiration to tm:bop. Skill shot similar to jive time but the rest of the table is actually enjoyable.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This is the very first pinball table I ever played and the one that got me into pinball. I would be forever greatful if FarSight adds this table to TPA somewhere down the road.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I just played Xenon for the first time at the recent Louisville Arcade Expo, and it was one of those amazing, "how have I missed this?" type of moments for me. I too would be very excited to hear this table announced for TPA.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
"Sound chips are new. Today we have Suzanne's voice for five seconds. In the future women with sound chips in their earrings will listen to Beethoven's symphonies."

Man, brit announcers from that era had so much style. ;)

Pretty cool looking table, btw. Definitely want to play that one!

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Farsight, what's the status of your ROM emulation for Bally MPU AS-2518-35? This is definitely a table I want to see for Pinball Arcade. It looks like Eight Ball Deluxe has the same MPU, as well.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
In reply to a post asking if Eight Ball Deluxe and High Speed II were possible Farsight said:

"Both of those tables are certainly possible. :)"

EBD has the same MPU as Xenon, so this is a good sign.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts