European TPA v1.03 patch released (inc. new Trophies)

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
As per the title, v1.03 became available for download this morning. Download was 179mb so it is likely to be a full program update rather than a table patch.

I've only had a quick look at it but initial impressions are that not much has changed cosmetically. Still the old menu system, dark/ dull tables etc....

The ball seems less heavy on Funhouse (very quick play on it)

Flipper lag seems to have improved from version 1.02 though this could be a placebo effect caused by my excitement at getting an update :D

BUT...... *DRUM ROLL*

Trophies have been updated to include Taxi, Harley Davidson, Elvira - Party Monsters & No Good Gofers.... which means their release must be imminent.

Jeff Strong, is it possible to change the title of the bugs thread for the European version accordingly? thanks.

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
I don´t see any news too, that deserves 179mb?!? I noticed a slightly physics adjust on some tables. Monster Bash is more bouncy now. But on the graphicside I see no changes.

My biggest problem for now is:

Monster Bash Apron is wrong. It bends on the sides,which is so wrong.
Too bright Backglasses on MB, CV, FH
CV is much too dark. No Fun playing it.
Displaced MM Flippers
Still no DMD Animations on the machines (exept CFTBL)

For me it seems that TPA just adds the newer tablepacks in the background.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
Well no new table packs for us :( Cest la vie. Navigating the new PSN store to find this out was a bit of a chore too. I have no problems with the visuals of the store but the layout is beginning to irritate. They no longer collate all the week's new releases in one space.

Gadbury

Jul 20, 2012
What are the details of patch 1.03?

Well no new table packs for us :( Cest la vie. Navigating the new PSN store to find this out was a bit of a chore too. I have no problems with the visuals of the store but the layout is beginning to irritate. They no longer collate all the week's new releases in one space.

Use new Store's search to find Pinball Arcade main page. All associated content including game packs will be shown here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.