**NEW** Trailer Of The Pinball Arcade Showcasing NEW Lighting On Four Launch Tables

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Here's a new trailer of The Pinball Arcade that showcases the new lighting on the four launch tables. Unfortunately, the video is not in HD. FarSight, can you please upload this video to your YouTube account in HD? Thanks.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Shame the quality of the video is so poor...

Exactly...I hope FarSight uploads an HD version of this video soon. I would actually prefer separate extended play videos of each table in HD.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah please upload a 1080p version! I just dont get Farsight!, their trying to promote this game and this vid should be up on their facebook page. Yet its posted on a forum, which isnt even an offical Farsight forum by a 'Honorary' Farsight employer, Thank god you decided to make this forum!!, otherwise i doubt we would ever get an info. Come on Farsight you really need to get ontop of getting this sort of info out to the general public and not just the die hards. Are Farsight ever going to create their own offical Forums??

Is it just me or doesnt the whole lighting look miles better on Theater Of Magic than any of the other tables!? Just the way the lights on the playfield illuminate, they just dont light up they glow!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The above trailer was supposedly the launch trailer given to xblafans by FarSight to promote the game, yet the game that was released today on xbla in no way represents the game shown in the video. Quick example, look at the lights on the on the illusions on TOM in the video. You can still read the text clearly even with the lights beneath them illuminated unlike in the game released today where the text is overwhelmed by the illuminated lights. There are many more examples, but just watch the video then go play The pinball Arcade on xbla and you'll see what I'm talking about. If anyone thinks they look the same, then you're only kidding yourself. FarSight please let us know why we're not playing the same exact game shown in the latest trailer you sent out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts