Well that was unexpected - got all the wizard goals

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
That was odd. I was playing today and at the end of the game, was told I completed all the wizard goals for NGG. Didn't even try for it, it just happened.

I don't recall anything special either - most of the wizard goals I saw were very difficult ones that usually involve getting some hard to get goal... I would've expected something like the 18th hole or something...

karl

May 10, 2012
Had the Same thing happen to me. You can get a few of the wizard goals by pure luck on the wheel. Seem to remember NGG was one of the first tables on Hall Of Fame I got all goals for also. Must be one of Pat L. easiest games (in digital form anyway)

karl

May 10, 2012
You are not alone. That's a mighty nut to crack. (at least for me) Never get tired of trying though

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
The MM one is HARD, because it basically means you have to do everything - all 6 castles, all 5 madnesses x3, finish royal madness completely (x3?). Unless you somehow get an endless supply of extra balls, it's really hard. I can barely do 6 castles with the 3 balls I get, plus the two extra balls you earn.

NGG's wizard goals just came up by accident I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.