Ouya Console and Pinball Arcade

What is your knee jerk reaction to the Ouya?

• I'm a M$ 360 fan shove off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a $ony PS3 / PSP fan get outta town buddy

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'm a Iplastic fan hit the road jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the idea of Ouya and will support!

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

karl

May 10, 2012
I voted nr 4 but I will wait and see how it plays before I buy. I love the shiny design and the possibilities of it. I am a little worried about the specs though.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Im considering the Ouya more as an investment than just another console. It can come in handy for parties, presentations, all purpose entertainment. Think of games like GTA 3 for a dollar will now be playable without owning a playstation. Now granted the controller and the developers need to be buddies but there is an endless amount of possibilities. *An additional touchpad, tv remote and blutooth accessories will expand new horizons as well as an official third party android/ios mini cabiniet for pinball apps.

P.S. if you like 3d games such as Dead Trigger and Gameloft games then this will be highly recommended.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
My only concern would be pouring money into an unproven ecosystem with relatively small backing compared to the likes of Google/Sony/MS. While it is the current tech media darling, I would hate to wake up one day in 10 months only to find the enthusiasm has run out/moved on & the ecosystem has been shuttered due to lack of cash flow.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts