where are you??

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
so have all xbox 360 owners stopped posting on the forums then?

are we maintaining radio silence until DLC dates are confirmed?

do i really want to keep reading about new tables available for other devices?

answers on a postcard(if your not uk based you will not get this)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well, nobody really knows if new DLC will ever be released on the 360, not even FarSight. But we are still fans of PA, so many of us are trying to find other platforms on which to enjoy it.

N

Nik Barbour

Until the promised pending news breaks, there doesn't seem much point posting here.

On the plus side ......
To quote PinWiz "I completely understand your frustration Nik as the Xbox 360 is my main platform of choice and I truley believe this is the overall best version of The Pinball Arcade bar none.
Hang in there Nik, all will be fine on the Xbox 360 sooner than you think...trust me!"
posted here... http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...on-issues-with-360-platform?p=34432#post34432 post #115

If PinWiz says all is good, then I trust his judgement enough to wait! :D

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I've been playing Elvira, Adams Fam, Lord of the Rings, and other machines in real life at this arcade I found.

I still check in time to time to see what's up with the DLC. Like today. And like today and every other day the past two months, no news lol.

bassblower

Aug 8, 2012
i check this site every day waiting for news on the monster bash fix,i want to play it fairly! aaaahhhhhhhh lol just cant play it with the bug! also waiting for new dlc then il get back into it

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
i check this site every day waiting for news on the monster bash fix,i want to play it fairly! aaaahhhhhhhh lol just cant play it with the bug! also waiting for new dlc then il get back into it
Just don't nudge exploitatively and nudge as you normally would for control. At the end, knock 10% off your score. It'll be about right.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Where is that Mark?

Pittsburgh, on the South Side. Josephine st. off s.18th st. Games N At. They also have South Park, Simpsons Pinball Party, Star Trek (data east), and a few others.

Upper flipper on Adams is busted ATM, make the game pretty much pointless. Simpsons has the same problem except in the upper playfield, which is a huge problem because that's where you lock balls for multiball. So I just stick to Elvira and LotR.

Simpsons also has a broken flipper in the mini playfield, but luckily there's a bar that has a working Simpsons not to far from there. The also have Big Buck Hunter which, despite questionable subject matter, is quite fun!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Buck Hunting is questionable subject matter?
I love that table regardless, one of my favorite sterns.

I play TPA on three different platforms...so to speak, really only two actively but I own all the tables on iOS, but traded my iPhone with my fiance for her Samsung.

We all check in here but i think we've beaten every xbox related dead horse into pulp.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Buck Hunting is questionable subject matter?
I love that table regardless, one of my favorite sterns.

I play TPA on three different platforms...so to speak, really only two actively but I own all the tables on iOS, but traded my iPhone with my fiance for her Samsung.

We all check in here but i think we've beaten every xbox related dead horse into pulp.

Hunting ain't my thing. I love guns. Actually I bet I'd be really good at it and really enjoy it. I need to quit being a snob.

But yeah buck hunter isn't a theme I'm into. One of the things about a table is the theme has to get me. It has to have interesting art and music. But a good designed board is a good designed board and I was into the buck game alot. Who designed it? Anyone prominent?

Also wanted to say. This arcade that I'm going to. EVERY table has issues. Every. Single. One. Except Kiss Pinball... which no offense, sucks, even for an EM. I hope that doesn't hurt anyones feelings but I thought the machine was garbage.

The most working machine they had was South Park. And I absolutely hated it. Awful, awful game in my book. Lord of the Rings, Adams Family, Elvira, and Simpsons are all amazing, ESPECIALLY ADAMS FAMILY. I didn't get all the Pat Lawlor love but now I do (I am a Pinball noob still all things considered). Fact is I'd much rather play Adams even with it's borked flippers... and I love Elvira but it doesn't compare to Adams, and it has issues with the playfield that really messes with the gameplay. Lord is ****ing Epic but the issues with that one made it almost unplayable.

What's a shame is that we basically have a "Pinball Hall of Fame" if you will, in nearby Scottsdale PA. They have over 300 machines IIRC. And most are in amazing shape. Unfortunately it's only open twice a year. I can understand for electricity purposes not opening the PAPA facility year round, it's just too big, but I wish they would open up a small shop somewhere and just rotate out 10 or so machines... I'd be in heaven and never really need to play Pinball Arcade ever again to be honest :)

Den

Nov 5, 2012
I hope the situation with the 360 table submissions is resolved soon because I miss playing the 360 version of the game. I regularly play the Vita version of the game when I have free time at work or during my lunch break, but I'd like to have my main version back because I like the feel of the game on the 360 over having to play it on the PS3. I don't have any huge complaints about the PS3 version...it just feels a bit off (but that may be just a personal preference).

Hisst Ka

Nov 19, 2012
I am soo disappointed with the lack of Xbox support. I got into Pinball games because of Pinball FX. I was excited to play some classic pinball via TPA. Now I hear about all these great tables coming out that I may never see??

Wow....

I almost supported the Kickstarter...glad I didn't now. :( I hope things work out, the tables we did get are fun.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I am soo disappointed with the lack of Xbox support. I got into Pinball games because of Pinball FX. I was excited to play some classic pinball via TPA. Now I hear about all these great tables coming out that I may never see??

Wow....

I almost supported the Kickstarter...glad I didn't now. :( I hope things work out, the tables we did get are fun.

You will see all the tables on Xbox 360, we just need to work out the publisher issues first before we can release.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
My main worry at the moment is not getting the twilight zone for either of my systems. The login details are correct, but I couldn't log in, and neither could anyone else who posted in the link farsight supplied. I'm off tpa until it's fixed. Black Hole is a total mare.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.