Request Gottlieb - Haunted House

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was just listening to The Pinball Podcast (Ep. 13, link below), and they were discussing Haunted House from Gottlieb. They also briefly discussed The Pinball Arcade. The show reminded me how much I need that pin. My favorite backglass of all time, great music, three levels of action! I haven't see a real one in over ten years. In the eighties they were everywhere, but those days are gone. The podcast guys also make it sound like a bear to maintain a real Hauted House, so I guess I will just have to wait for FS to restore my youth.

If you only want to hear the parts about Haunted House and The Pinball Arcade, then just skip to about the last 10 minutes of the podcast.

http://www.thepinballpodcast.com/

th

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I have never had a chance to play this table, but watching videos of it on Youtube has me hoping that Farsight can make this table happen. Looks to be a ton of fun.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I once played this a few times on MS Pinball Arcade dozens of years ago but couldn't really get into it (and into the other tables as well for that matter) because of those odd Breakout-like ball physics. But it looked very very interesting! So... yeah, I want to see this one on Farsight's Pinball Arcade badly! :)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Im thinking next year October for this one FarSight , at the latest? This is a legendary table that comes up so often , you know it has to be good. Like Addams Family

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Played one a couple weeks ago at the White Rose Gameroom Show. Great game and the upkicker (well known for malfunctioning) was working so I had a lot of fun. Too bad the room was so loud that I couldn't hear the music. Definitely want to see this in TPA.

N

Nik Barbour

They had 2 side by side at play.expo @ Manchester 2wks ago.
One of had been modified for multiball. Played great!
VP has a nice version of this!

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I would finally get my own Haunted House? Take that Master Bates! Time to make my Wonder Wheel...

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
It really is a great backglass but the best ever. No way. Maybe if there were a half-man half-motorbke scary dude in front of the house that would make it the greatest backglass. As it is it's way behind Centaur... and Centaur II... and Centaur III which exist only in my wildest dreams.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
My goal is to be so annoying by mentioning Centaur on every thread that Farsight is going to release it just to shut me up.

...CENTAUR!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
A Haunted House & Centaur DLC would be a great idea. I want them both.
By the way, what is the difference between Centaur and Centaur II? I'm not familiar with Centaur II.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
A Haunted House & Centaur DLC would be a great idea. I want them both.
By the way, what is the difference between Centaur and Centaur II? I'm not familiar with Centaur II.
I think the only difference is backbox (and by extension backglass) design. I prefer the original design, which is the one I have.

However, I do really love the Haunted House backglass, especially when lit. I borrowed one for a while and just about got the game working properly, but it has to be toughest I've ever worked on. I actually prefer the rules and layout of Black Hole but I have a real nostalgia for HH. So wish it had a multiball.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Fuseball you are the most luckiest man alive. You are like Bif Tannen in Back To The Future 2 but with more pinball. If I had a Centaur I would sleep beside it, buy it flowers on Valentine's day, I would never have to leave the house, I would not need any friends because I would have a lot better: Centaur.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I always thought the playfield on this was kind of ugly, but the backglass is so nice-looking that it makes up for it and then some.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
My goal is to be so annoying by mentioning Centaur on every thread that Farsight is going to release it just to shut me up.

...CENTAUR!

Let's NOT do that and say you DID .Why are you beating a horse to death VonDoom, when Bobby King just stated in a answer on Playstation Blog , that Centaur is on the shortlist of up games that they want to do next .

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Let's NOT do that and say you DID .Why are you beating a horse to death VonDoom, when Bobby King just stated in a answer on Playstation Blog , that Centaur is on the shortlist of up games that they want to do next .

It's okay! I can distract him with revealing photos of my Centaur in various stages of undress (while I workshop it).

Which coincidentally is next to a Sinistar cabinet. :)

Members online

Members online