curious about leaderboard high scores?

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
at first i thought these high scores had to be fake, but alas...i NOW have the overall weekly high score on the creature from the black lagoon....BOBMICK1996...18,219,294,000- this score could have been a lot bigger, maybe even the ALL TIME instead of overall as i had three extra balls stock piled but had to go to sleep for work, i did this on the ps3 and NOT on some of those mobile devices as they are easier to play. i guess the delay of the new table packs had something to do with it since i am unable to enjoy the new machines and am stuck playing what is the best machine currently on TPA.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I don't know, that all time score of 65 billion is gonna be a tough nut to crack.

My problem is the last 3 times I turned the game over at 10 billion, my scores never showed up on the leaderboard! Haven't gotten a turn over in 2 weeks though, so hopefully next time I do get one, it'll register.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
I don't know, that all time score of 65 billion is gonna be a tough nut to crack.

My problem is the last 3 times I turned the game over at 10 billion, my scores never showed up on the leaderboard! Haven't gotten a turn over in 2 weeks though, so hopefully next time I do get one, it'll register.

Ha that 65 bil is mine! Sorry, I just had to brag. I dont think that is the top though, maybe top ps3... When I put that up it was #5. I was loving CFTBL, but after a 3 hour+ game I cant bring myself to play it much anymore.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Ha that 65 bil is mine! Sorry, I just had to brag. I dont think that is the top though, maybe top ps3... When I put that up it was #5. I was loving CFTBL, but after a 3 hour+ game I cant bring myself to play it much anymore.

Brag away! My 2 goals for that table are to 1) pound Skill_Shot's (touge_killer on psn) score into oblivion and 2) come within spitting distance of your score. I just gotta figure a way to not let my left forefinger go numb from holding down the left flipper for the eternity I do it during multiball!

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
I just gotta figure a way to not let my left forefinger go numb from holding down the left flipper for the eternity I do it during multiball!
Yea let me know when you figure that one out... My left hand definitely gets sore if multiball is going well

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.