50+ real pinball machines to play, 10 dollars for 5 hours in earlington, Pa.

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
i visited this place about two months ago, just outside of allentown, the place is called the pinball parlour, and yes they have a web sight with directions and a list of all machines, they have mostly newer pinballs and a small section of older ones, some games are in great shape, others are fair, but worth the drive. i located this place on pinballspot.com-- cool web site, just type in a location and it will give you all the pinballs nearest to you. cool stuff right? oh and by the way, the guy is a big pinballer, some machines are for sale as well, and yet when i told him about farsights "THE PINBALL ARCADE" he said he never even heard about it...i wonder if he ever took my advice and downloaded it? after not playing real machines for a few years i thought TPA could never compete with the real machines but to my surprise i actually prefer playing farsights recreations better then the actual machines, the actual machines now seem crude and primitive, they get worn out, balls stick, lights get burnt out, ramps get worn, and some of them are just not leveled properly making them impossible to play. way to go farsight, i hope you guys recreate every pinball ever made.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep there is another thread about it also. I was there on Thursday 10/25/12 again. I try to get there at least once a month. It's about an hour drive for me each way. And since my wife thinks pinball is silly, that's about as often as I can manage.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts