Transformer Prime issues or??

crazygravy

Oct 28, 2012
Have the performance set on high for my tablet but still issues with flippers dropping for no reason or not working at all at times. Is this an issue with the tablet itself or? Anyone esle with similar issues?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Have the performance set on high for my tablet but still issues with flippers dropping for no reason or not working at all at times. Is this an issue with the tablet itself or? Anyone esle with similar issues?

I've observed this on the TF300T as well. This issue has crept in since the last release.

This happens more on some tables more than others. It happened mostly after multi ball was activated on tables for me. You have to mash the tap regions on the screen to make the flippers come to life again.

Has made me lose games.

Let's see whether the latest beta build resolves the issue.

crazygravy

Oct 28, 2012
Beta

I've observed this on the TF300T as well. This issue has crept in since the last release.

This happens more on some tables more than others. It happened mostly after multi ball was activated on tables for me. You have to mash the tap regions on the screen to make the flippers come to life again.

Has made me lose games.

Let's see whether the latest beta build resolves the issue.

How does one get the Beta build?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
How does one get the Beta build?

And once the game is released officially, the 1.6.0 thread is closed and bugs against the official version previewed in the beta (which in this case would be 1.7.0) are recorded in a new thread.

Then when DLC 8 beta is provided (sometime in late November, probably,but don't quote me on that), feedback for the 1.8.0 beta get posted to the 1.7.0 thread.

So each main thread carries observations about the current release, plus the beta for the next release. Which when you think of it like that, is kind of a bit strange...

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
And once the game is released officially, the 1.6.0 thread is closed and bugs against the official version previewed in the beta (which in this case would be 1.7.0) are recorded in a new thread.

Then when DLC 8 beta is provided (sometime in late November, probably,but don't quote me on that), feedback for the 1.8.0 beta get posted to the 1.7.0 thread.

So each main thread carries observations about the current release, plus the beta for the next release. Which when you think of it like that, is kind of a bit strange...

Yeah, that's Ryan's call. Maybe this feedback will inspire him to start a new thread for each beta, although it seems to be working ok as it is since the beta usually isn't out very long before the official release (which may be the more important issue).

Last edited:

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
First post, so hello everyone.

I was a Xbox360 guy who migrated to a Asus TF-700. The TF-700 is the next generation of The Prime (yada-yada). I'm playing all the tables without any problems. BTW never looking back.

Good stuff!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Yeah this is the fault of the dev cycle which I have no control over. Hopefully in the future we will be given more time per cycle.

Yeah, that's Ryan's call. Maybe this feedback will inspire him to start a new thread for each beta, although it seems to be working ok as it is since the beta usually isn't out very long before the official release (which may be the more important issue).

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
First post, so hello everyone.

I was a Xbox360 guy who migrated to a Asus TF-700. The TF-700 is the next generation of The Prime (yada-yada). I'm playing all the tables without any problems. BTW never looking back.

Good stuff!

Welcome aboard =) great to have you!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts