Bug iOS Version 1.2.0 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your iOS version 1.2.0 bugs and feedback here!

Pejota

Aug 20, 2012
iPhone 5 camera angles in portrait are generally much better. They are still awful on No Good Gofers. Harley is unplayable as the flippers are COMPLETELY off the screen in ALL angles(!). Big Shot seems to be stuck on plunger cam all the time. Taxi's angles are much better but could still be improved. Angles 1, 2 & 4 on Gorgar are off-centered to the left enough to cut off the right inlane and outlane, but 3 is OK. Funhouse needs a lot of work; its angles are too low and zoom way too much.

All other tables looked great from my quick glance through them.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
TPA is occupying all of my spare time and disturbing my sleep patterns. It is also making it difficult to fully charge my battery. These issues have been present for the last few versions. iPad2.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
On Scared Stiff, after the ball goes through the top rollovers it goes down to a kick-out which shoots it into the bumper on the right. The number then tends to kick it back up into the rollovers and the whole thing repeats. It did this about 6 times in a row. Should probably be more random.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Oftentimes on Big Shot, when ball drains the pictures of the balls will go dark, but the drop targets will not reset. This makes it impossible to complete a bank of drop targets on the next ball.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
TPA is occupying all of my spare time and disturbing my sleep patterns. It is also making it difficult to fully charge my battery. These issues have been present for the last few versions. iPad2.

That raised a :)

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
Cirqus Voltaire still has some issues. After the first highwire lock, the view does not go to the plunger. You can still plunge by swiping near the bottom right, but you don't have strength control for the skill shot. Also after the second lock, the lock doesn't register properly - you hear collision buzzing as the new ball fails to come to rest. A nudge fixes the buzzing.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yes, the flippers and pop bumpers on my BH were fixed, but now the ball movement on BH stinks again.

IPad2/iOS6

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Tapping down arrow in options menu until eula automatically closes PA and opens the browser. That should be fixed.

Half the tables or more still have issues. I'm not interested in deleting, backing up data, reinstalling anymore. The amount of money And time trying to fix i've spent on this app now is too much to be having either the same issues or new ones with every release. Very frustrating.
At this point it is getting unacceptable. Buying software that doesn't work, on any platform, should be addressed asap.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
black hole is fixed, yay. on big shot, confirmed the ball lighting problem (which is a significant scoring problem, but not game breaking). all the other tables seem good. love the new tables, especially scared stiff.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
On Scared Stiff, after the ball goes through the top rollovers it goes down to a kick-out which shoots it into the bumper on the right. The number then tends to kick it back up into the rollovers and the whole thing repeats. It did this about 6 times in a row. Should probably be more random.

I'm guessing iPad 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.