Hurry! Bobby is answering questions!!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Over on the Playstation Blog, Bobby is answering all sorts of questions about TPA, many of which were wanting to be asked in the 'questions for Bobby King' thread.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/29/party-with-elvira-in-the-pinball-arcade-tomorrow/

Maybe when all is commented, someone could compile an 'updated answers to TPA' and put them in an appropriate spot here in the forums?

All I know is I got my question of what they're doing with all their real machines answered, and a tournament of the actual tables and recreations is gonna be hosted!! Oh man can I not way for more info on that, cause i wanna attend.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Yeah I got my question about Black Knight answered a bit. Hoped for a we have been working on it already ... happy it's going to be looked into.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Ok Nice and EU ?

Really? There's a great way to ask Bobby all manner of questions, and release dates are what concern you? :p

Next you'd wanna know if TAF is coming. HA!!

C'mon people, go to the poll thread and pick some questions out of the 30 that we know don't fit into the top five, which will get answered by Bobby anyways. This is a fantastic opportunity, and he's obviously being active. So hop to it!!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
No treats for EU, pack 6 will come 21 Nov.. Ty Bobby for only caring for na

DLC Tables Pack #5 is scheduled to be released on November 7th and DLC Tables Pack #6 on November 21st for PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU), but you are correct, no treat for the European market this week.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Woah!

...Table Pack 6 scheduled for Nov. 21st. We’ll be aiming to get Table Pack 7 and TZ launched worldwide on PSN on the same day.]

I think we just have a semi-firm date when we can expect to "Open the door with the key.... to our imaginations". \o/

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Ok why not do the same for EU then ???
for NA they can skip a pack and do a halloween special.

my kickstart money is back in the pocket where it belongs playing other games..
It's up to Sony Europe for the actual dates they are published. I wouldn't blame FarSight or Bobby for that one. It's sucks there was a delay but there was already two packs in Oct and 2 more coming early Nov.
360/PC owners would kill to be in that situation

Woah!

I think we just have a semi-firm date when we can expect to "Open the door with the key.... to our imaginations". \o/
I don't think that was a date. Just before the end of the year. Think he just meant that EU and NA would get them at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.