What tables are we hearing on Elvira's T.V. during Match?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
So far I've placed TOTAN, AFM, and Who Dunnit.

Ones I don't know:
"Mommy, please!"
"It's a great day for racing"
The weird singing one.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I'm not sure but isn't "it's a great day for racing" from Indy 500? BTW What quote is from Who Dunnit?

gary

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
LOL at "Move Your Car!"

Found another: "This just in: reports..." from Attack From Mars

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I'm not sure but isn't "it's a great day for racing" from Indy 500? BTW What quote is from Who Dunnit?
"Tell me more. . ."
Whodunnit is one of those great tables that are underrated, though that's good for collectors (and FS), as they are much cheaper, and easier to procure.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I only saw Whodunnit one time at a bowling alley in another state so I am unfamiliar with all the sounds it makes.

Gary

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
"It's a great day for racing" is indeed from Indy 500. There are some threads about the match sequence on RGP and the consensus is that "wah, wah, wah" and "mother please" aren't borrowed from other machines. "Mother please" is from an old commercial apparently.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
"It's a great day for racing" is indeed from Indy 500. There are some threads about the match sequence on RGP and the consensus is that "wah, wah, wah" and "mother please" aren't borrowed from other machines. "Mother please" is from an old commercial apparently.
What is RGP?

Nov 13, 2012
I think the "Mother, Please!" quote is from the movie Mommy Dearest, which she probably hosted on her show. Either that or The Exorcist...

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Elvira would not screen Mommy Dearest , there are no monsters , no schlocky nostalgia , and the royalties would automatically disqualify it , it was also a Oscar winning film . Reeefer Madness, yes, I was A TeenAge Werewolf with a young Michael Landon in the titular role, yes, but Oscar nominated flicks, never happened.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Probably a good thing about the "wah wah wah." If that played continuously on a future table, it would be more annoying than the "Pop Goes the Weasel" tune on TZ. That never fails to drive everyone around me nuts. Even my dog can't stand it, and runs away whenever it starts.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
MAJOR BUMP:

Considering everyone's possibilities, here's the overall list.

"Move your car!" CFTBL
"A most beautiful princess..." TOTAN
"Tell me more..." W?D
"The earth is under attack..." AFM
"It's a great day for racing!" I500
"Mother, please!" I dunno, most likely the movie
The weird singing one- Phantom Haus (cool little redemption game someone posted! Thanks!)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.