Where's patch 2.0.4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
patch 2.0.4 will hit PSN any time now , I do not expect a single tweak or adjustment , as FarSight seems to be very busy with the Fall releases and the store hiccups .

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
patch 2.0.4 will hit PSN any time now , I do not expect a single tweak or adjustment , as FarSight seems to be very busy with the Fall releases and the store hiccups .

So what does the patch do? I'm really hoping for a fix, because as it stands now, I can't play the old PA tables I have with all the bad physics and bugs.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
It will add table pack 5 and 6 and their trophies.....Black Knight better be fixed or I am giving up on this.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It's 11;08 PM Pacific and PSN just dropped 2.0.4 , it's 170 MBs so it will be interesting to see what that adds .

Tron

Jul 8, 2012
If its like the EU patch I got last week it doesn't do a great deal. Just adds trophies for Taxi, Harley, Gofers and Elvira.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
No, this patch unless Im wrong is FarSight's best yet, just got my highest scores on Black Knight and Funhouse , and did fairly well on Circus Voltaire. Not sure if im on a winn9ing streak or what. But I played BK for hours yesterday and didnt do as good as my 1st test game a few moments ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts