PS3 Version 2.0.4 (NA) Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
As I just posted , with my 1st test run on Black Knight I completed the standard goals , on Funhouse , after months and hours logged into playing it , I got a Funhouse Frenzy for the first time , and almost 3 million points . I noticed Black Knight seemed sharper graphically.

I got great scores on CFTBL and CV as well .

Last edited:

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Balck Night's table view and background are still low-res and the black splotch by the tein ramps is still there.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Just played BK and couldnt get a lock so I exit try again locked 2 and the 3rd wouldn't go into the upper lock it just sat there, exit start get a 2 ball up top spits out both ball 1 disappears shows up in plunger exit restart get 2 balls locked up top spits out 1 ball then 1ball apears in plunger. JACKED UP!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Not a bug. If I can see it on the real game and on TPA, then it's fine.

EDIT: The flippers' positions on TPA are NOT a bug either; the ones on the IPDB picture seem disoriented.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, nevermind. I forgot how bad the PS3 version of this table was (I've been playing the iOS version which has the correct black underneath the ramp).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Well, Black Hole is officially busted for now. When shooting a ball into the lower playfield lock, absolutely nothing happens and neither nudging nor calling the attendant helps. :(

Stephen Snow

FarSight Employee
Oct 11, 2012
Hey Jeff, we're trying to duplicate the bug you've described, thus far to no avail. Anything you might be doing that we're not? We'll try it on a retail system too and let you know.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I personally think the new tables look great, no adjustment needed! But that depends on what each individual tastes/preferences are, TV/PS3 settings etc, so hard to please everyone. I'm sure those that say the table is to bright will be happy when the settings for contrast type slider is released in future. Still a few fixes needed with Black Knight that we all know about. Have been playing Elvira and Gophers, with none of the head scratching bugs glitches that plagued earlier tables. Yes I get the odd ball stuck and need to call attendant, but I'm pleased with the release. Awesome job FS, can't wait till next week, and late November for TZ!:)

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
It seems the high scores for Elvira & No Good Gofers are all wrong...
The bottom 2 high scores on Elvira are to high and on NGG, they are all way to high...

db63c.jpg

21l0lsn.jpg

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
you know how can we give proper feedback when we don't even get patch Notes of any kind, i still hate medieval madness with a passion and its one of my favorite tables i know it sounds weird. i like other tables like creature from the black lagoon, monster bash ect ect. i want no good gofers :)

creature from the black lagoon: the bumpers sound weird or is it just me :/ , nothing else as of yet

is there patch notes? maybe i am missing them or did they just add tables again and that's all

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
It seems the high scores for Elvira & No Good Gofers are all wrong...
The bottom 2 high scores on Elvira are to high and on NGG, they are all way to high...

I just mentioned this. The scores from NGG are copied directly to Elvira. They even have the same initials. It doesn't display the highest digit on Elvira, I guess due to System 11 hardware limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online