Elvira and Gofers just went LIVE !

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Also includes Taxi and HD, but they are not playable just Elvira and Gofers are playable now! Maybe next week for Taxi and HD!
Now to get my fix in!
Live in Canada Central Time

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I can already see all the comments about taxi and HD not being available that will appear on Facebook.

Oh you CAN bank ON THAT ,those TROLLS POUNCE when they are denied any single thing . Just played EATPM and NGG for the first time on PS3 . Not bad , still waiting for download to finish for PS Vita version , and then I hook it to PS3 for a quick transfer.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
From the newsletter

Playstation Update
New title updates for PS3 and PSVita have been released. Thanks to Sony's help in North America, Table Pack 6: Elvira and the Party Monsters™ and No Good Gofers™ will be available on Oct. 30th in time for Halloween. Table Pack 5: Harley-Davidson®, Third Edition and Taxi™ will appear in the menu with this update. Harley and Taxi are currently expected to be released in North America on Nov. 6th, so those two tables may not be available until then even though they appear in the menu now.

BLADDERMETAL

Jul 13, 2012
No good golfers had a glitch where i started with 2 balls in the plunger,lol. O well. Played it 3 times and it happend once.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Both play well, but Gofers looks like ass. Seems to be a recurring theme with the remastered tables.

I don't know if I would say "ass", but it does have a muted, almost faded look to it. Like someone kept it in the sun to long. I don't mind the dark lighting, but the colors should still be vibrant. And what are the white splotches on the slingshots?

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I personally think the new tables look great, no adjustment needed! But depends on what each individual preferences are, TV/PS3 settings etc, so hard to please everyone. I'm sure those that say the table is to bright will be happy when the settings for contrast slider is released in future. Other then obvious dark tables that have been fixed by FS, great job, looking forward to Taxi and HD next week. Taxi is one of my all time favorites!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Are Taxi and HD suppose to play TOTAN music because theyre not available? I noticed it did this with other tables when I reinstalled.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Uh, why does Elvira have such absurdly high default high scores?

EDIT: Oh, I see. They accidentally used NGG's high score list on Elvira. Same scores and initials on NGG as on Elvira.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Hey Mike tell the team at FarSight Studios , I said congradulations on a great table pack , Elvira and the Gofers , is getting high praise from me , and that goes for the PSVita versions too. When I get around to it I will spread word with a Youtube review.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I don't know if I would say "ass", but it does have a muted, almost faded look to it. Like someone kept it in the sun to long. I don't mind the dark lighting, but the colors should still be vibrant. And what are the white splotches on the slingshots?

I agree completely about the faded look of NGG. It could stand to have the saturation turned up a couple notches.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Uh, why does Elvira have such absurdly high default high scores?

EDIT: Oh, I see. They accidentally used NGG's high score list on Elvira. Same scores and initials on NGG as on Elvira.

They actually used Harley Davidson's scores for both games. I checked the default scores on my iphone for Harley and they are exactly the same. NGG and Elvira have completely different scores on the iphone. It must have something to do with the fact that pack 6 was released before pack 5

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.