Login with FarSight credentials

DMjoselito

Oct 30, 2012
Can you login with the farsight user and password?

i can't login , after the facebook integration question the app crashs. whether i press yes or not.

In the 1.0.4, 1.0.5 and 1.06 versions.

In the last version the app doesn't save my settings, camera....

Thanks

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
Can you login with the farsight user and password?

i can't login , after the facebook integration question the app crashs. whether i press yes or not.

In the 1.0.4, 1.0.5 and 1.06 versions.

In the last version the app doesn't save my settings, camera....

Thanks

I would uninstall the app completely and reinstall. You may have to delete the plist file too. I had to do this awhile back. I used App Zapper. Also my stuff has stayed logged in and haven't checked to see it does or doesn't work now.

MF_

May 23, 2012
FarSight suggested I reinstall to fix it. I tried using AppCleaner, then reinstall. That didn't help. Pinball Arcade still crashes after login, on both my MacBook Pro and Mac Pro.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
What other programs do you have running in the background? Check your Activity Monitor. Even if a program isn't running sometimes helper apps are actually still up, its a small possibility that maybe there is conflict with something there and when TPA tries to login for you.

DMjoselito

Oct 30, 2012
FarSight suggested I reinstall to fix it. I tried using AppCleaner, then reinstall. That didn't help. Pinball Arcade still crashes after login, on both my MacBook Pro and Mac Pro.

Same problem. It's a bug, i hope they fix it soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts