Trying to get my tables added on to I Touch 4

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
I have purchased all of the tables for my iphone 4 and they work on my ipad 2 as well. I also wanted to have them on my sons itouch 4s as well. However, when I try to restore the tables to those devices it tells me that "in-app purchases are not allowed". Any help on getting these tables on these devices would really be nice as I don't want to pay for them again. Thanks!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Did you make sure you downloaded the correct version of the app for the iTouch? Paid vs. Free. Also, is your son's iTouch on the same account as your other devices?

Last edited:

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
I have an iphone and ipad linked to the same account, i had a problem where blackhole was showing up as bought on one device and not the other. i wasnt sure of a work around so ended up buying again for my iphone (pretty silly of me as i hardly ever play the game on my phone, tho it was only 69p) anyways after the taxi dlcs were released i bought them for the ipad and sure enough on my phone they had the buy it now graphics again. Ive now learnt if you sync both devices to itunes they become available, however totan which had always been available to both now comes up with 'buy it now' on my iphone lol.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Last edited:

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
This is a common issue because there are two version of The Pinball Arcade...the FREE version and the .99 cent version. See the following topic for more completeness on the resolution.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/2165-iOS-and-Pinball-Arcade-on-multiple-devices

To put it in a nutshell though, you need to have BOTH the FREE version and .99 cent version installed, then restore your purchases using either version on the new device(s).

Well, I'm not sure what is wrong with my itouch 4 as I deleted and reinstalled both apps and tried to restore my tables. I still get the "in app purchases not allowed" message. When I click ok, it will allow me to download the free version of the table which plays to the lowest high score. I guess my next move well involve a restore on the device unless you all have other suggestions. Oh, and yes, they are on the same itunes account.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts