please redo the scoreboards for elvira and ngg

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Check out the other threads: for Elvira you have to make it three times into the highscore list (17.3M should be enough) and the trophy will pop up.
NGG works out of the box, beat 85M and you have made it. Not so easy but doable.

MrSniffer

Nov 4, 2012
I agree that the PS3 table scoreboards are hosed and should be fixed. The values in the PS Vita version are "reasonable". But on the PS3, 85M for NGG is crazy high. And on Elvira there are only four entries, not five, and they are NOT even sorted correctly. Someone in QA needs to be talked to.....

Ballpin

Sep 13, 2012
I was hoping this would work itself out when pack 5 was released but it's still messed up. Please fix this.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I found the fix for Elvira and No Good Gofers high scores on the PS3. I backed up my game save to thumb drive and deleted my game save on the ps3 so I could play for the initial trophies. When I went back into the game I found that Elvira and NGG high scores were now normal. I think in order for this to work you have to also own pack 5 (Taxi and Harley Davidson).

Also there's no going back. You're starting from fresh.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
20121108_181330.jpg

20121108_181132.jpg

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
For the 1st time I hit my master the standard goals tropy before the Hi-5 trophy . Im sure they will fix it.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
For the 1st time I hit my master the standard goals tropy before the Hi-5 trophy . Im sure they will fix it.

I'm not sure that it will be so easy to make a patch that deletes only the high scores part of the file save and only for that table and only for those people that have the problem. People who didn't buy pack 6 before 5 don't have the problem. I don't doubt that they will make a patch so it doesn't happen to anyone in the future, I'm not so optimistic that they can change our game saves with a patch.

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
So you just delete and reinstall pack 6 to fix the scoreboards? Is this verified? I don't really care about my high scores since I've not played the tables much anyways due to the bugs. I wont be thrilled if I have to delete and reinstall the whole thing including save games again though. Already did this once to get the retro-activitated tropheys to pop.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
So you just delete and reinstall pack 6 to fix the scoreboards? Is this verified? I don't really care about my high scores since I've not played the tables much anyways due to the bugs. I wont be thrilled if I have to delete and reinstall the whole thing including save games again though. Already did this once to get the retro-activitated tropheys to pop.

Where did you hear this? The only fix that I've found is to delete the
game save.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
so in the future if you don't buy a table pack you risk high scores messing up if you purchase one released after the one you didn't?

ridic.

twotontim

Sep 8, 2012
I found the fix for Elvira and No Good Gofers high scores on the PS3. I backed up my game save to thumb drive and deleted my game save on the ps3 so I could play for the initial trophies. When I went back into the game I found that Elvira and NGG high scores were now normal. I think in order for this to work you have to also own pack 5 (Taxi and Harley Davidson).

Also there's no going back. You're starting from fresh.

You are correct that deleting your save from the ps3 allows you to obtain the top5 trophies easily.

You're wrong about having to start from fresh though.

1 - Back up save to USB
2 - Delete save from ps3
3 - Get Top5 trophies
4 - Sync trophies with server
5 - Delete save from ps3
6 - Restore save from USB

This works trivially, and allows you to get the trophy and keep all your progress in goals and whatnot. The only thing you lose is your initials on those two tables.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
You are correct that deleting your save from the ps3 allows you to obtain the top5 trophies easily.

You're wrong about having to start from fresh though.

1 - Back up save to USB
2 - Delete save from ps3
3 - Get Top5 trophies
4 - Sync trophies with server
5 - Delete save from ps3
6 - Restore save from USB

This works trivially, and allows you to get the trophy and keep all your progress in goals and whatnot. The only thing you lose is your initials on those two tables.

Try reading my post again. While I found the fix for high scores while going for the original trophies, I was talking about the high score fix. If you restore your game save you will restore the
botched high scores.

twotontim

Sep 8, 2012
Try reading my post again. While I found the fix for high scores while going for the original trophies, I was talking about the high score fix. If you restore your game save you will restore the
botched high scores.

Then we are agreed.

Thanks for stumbling upon this.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
so in the future if you don't buy a table pack you risk high scores messing up if you purchase one released after the one you didn't?

ridic.

Yeah, sure. Because Farsight never fix any bugs and you can still score jackpots on any table released after MB if you nudge left during multiball. o_O How about a little more constructive criticism, man?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.