Price information please

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Hi can anyone tell me the prices of the tables for android devices in British pounds please and also if paypal is accepted as payment.Thanks in advance

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I don't recall seeing a paypal option for the Google Play Store,
I do believe you can buy prepaid cards like on iTunes.

As far as conversion goes...just download it and try an in app purchase and that should tell you what it will be. Or do a currency conversion online i guess...i think that should get you pretty close

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Whenever I've bought tables in the in game store it has comes up in dollars and automatically converted in the play store when you get to the confirm purchase screen.

If you are an American trying to see if it's cheaper here then I'm afraid it isn't going to work :/

But double table packs usually work out as £3.14. It really does depend on the day, but even then Google might be going off a different conversion tracker anyway.

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks for the information everyone. I have got a lot of VP tables on my laptop -wanting to play on my tablet.Are the tables better or worse than VP tables in peoples opinion? My favourite tables are Theatre of Magic, Creature from the black lagoon and Medieval madness.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I have not used VP for many years so can't compare, but you can download the Android version and play for free up-to something like the lowest high score on the table, this should give you a good idea if you want to buy them, for my part TPA is well worth the money.

N

Nik Barbour

Thanks for the information everyone. I have got a lot of VP tables on my laptop -wanting to play on my tablet.Are the tables better or worse than VP tables in peoples opinion? My favourite tables are Theatre of Magic, Creature from the black lagoon and Medieval madness.

Gameplay - I prefer VP tables, I think they are more realistic, and scores between real tables and VP are closer than real life and TPA.

Graphically and controller wise I prefer TPA on the Xbox360. Moving camera views are a big bonus over VP, and graphics are stunning.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Googlestore no want no paypall !! Googlestore want creditcards.

Get a 3v cash-card (also available in the UK and Canada). It's a pre-paid Visa card. Tables are 5 bucks a piece, which equals three UK pounds these days. Activate the card online, charge it with 75 pounds, buy all the tables, and you'll have a nice little buffer left over to buy additional tables for the months to come.
That's how I did it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts