Smart Zen Pinball Marketing

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I haven't spent much time with Pinball FX but when I was looking at IGN for any news or views on Pinball Arcade, I only found it as a footnote in the XBLA releases for the week. I am sure that there will be a review posted in the next few days but I did immediately notice that Zen had a marginally prominent story about their Avengers DLC pack. Very wise timing on their part to capitalize on the TPA's release as obviously there will be lots of people looking for reviews or info. They actually seem to have gotten more publicity on the top gaming website than TPA, which is certainly a shame.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Unfortunately this probably just comes down to the fact that they have more money to spend getting the word out to the gaming press than do FarSight. I don't think it much matters though. TPA is already a multimillion seller on phone OS platforms, and it's the kind of niche product that is going to be found by its audience regardless.

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
Very wise timing on their part to capitalize on the TPA's release as obviously there will be lots of people looking for reviews or info.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see that at all. I did kinda wonder at the massive rise in Zen Pinball & Pinball FX2 giveaways right around the time of TPA's release. Although they do have a history of giveaways before Marvel pack releases so that may be coincidental.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.