360 - Request Farsight: Controller configuration, please.

EbortionXsrk

Apr 4, 2012
I feel this warrants its own thread considering that if it's not changed now, something tells me it will be looked over in the future. I love the way Pinball Arcade is playing on 360 (minus a few glitches like Roy's 10billion rollover and some flipper/ball craziness) but there's one thing that kills me: Outside of Flipper mapping there is no way to change any of the other controls. This is fundamentally flawed. Midway did the same thing (before they split) on some of their XBLA releases and it absolutely killed the playability of some of them, e.g. Ultimate Mortal Kombat III. I don't know much about coding but I wouldn't imagine adding the ability to map controls being that difficult. Please, please, please consider it. As I've said before, some of us take software pinball as seriously as real pinball and because of such have built custom controllers for playing it. Specifically, the plunger needs to be able to be remapped. I don't know how many others would be in support of this, as I don't know how many take it this seriously, but I think most could agree that controller configuration is something that should be customizable in any game. Anyways, thanks for listening to all of our whining and requests guys. Never have I seen a team of developers so dedicated to their fans. Keep up the good work!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.