360 - Bug Lower Field Bonus Not Adding?

RKade8583

Apr 5, 2012
To preface, I have bad eyes. Now that that's out of the way, when I play Black hole and fail, the lower field bonus will start to count down and then whoosh forward. I wouldn't mind it except I can't tell if it gave me all the points or if it just... whooshed forward. Could people with better eyes than mine take a look at this?

Trash Man

Apr 5, 2012
To preface, I have bad eyes. Now that that's out of the way, when I play Black hole and fail, the lower field bonus will start to count down and then whoosh forward. I wouldn't mind it except I can't tell if it gave me all the points or if it just... whooshed forward. Could people with better eyes than mine take a look at this?

I played this table for about 4 hours yesterday and never noticed the lower level bonus points adding incorrectly. I'm not saying that don't, just that I never noticed it. I did on quite a few occasions while I was playing mentally add on bonus to my score and it was always right.

deathindustrial

Apr 14, 2012
This happens on the PS3 as well and it does seem like it skips the bonus sometimes. They definitely should stop the menu popups from appearing until the game is truly finished tallying everything and dealt with any match rolls.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Yeah that glitch happened to me too on the xbox 360.
I've earned over 100.000 points plus the 5x multiplicator and my wizard achievment did't pop up. :(
So I've noticed that the lower field bonus was glitched on EVERY game I've played!
I redownloaded the game and the glitch magically disappeared.
Also found another unknown glitch on this table.
If you try to shoot the ball as soon as possible after starting the game, you will eventually get points for nothing. ^^

EDIT:
The same glitch is present on the Arabic Nights table (I think it's on every table) and even worse, I've got 2 balls to play at ones but when the first ball drains, the game is over!

Last edited:

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
They definitely should stop the menu popups from appearing until the game is truly finished tallying everything and dealt with any match rolls.

I totally agree with this. (You can go right back to the screen showing the table and the adding bonus sound is still playing!)
This bug also happens on 2 player games also, as soon as you lose a ball it switches straight over to the 'Player 2 - Press A' screen before adding the previous players bonuses.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

It's still doing this on the PS3. (29th March 2013)

This also happens on the Vita

Last edited:

Members online

Members online