Windows Surface running BlueStacks = Pinball Arcade on Windows 8

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
If farsight or anyone has a new windows tablet, I request(please kindly) for someone to install and run blue stacks and connect it to their android account and see if it runs smoothly. Ive installed blue stacks on windows 7 and was forced to click each side of the screen to move the flippers. But with windows tablets we technically shouldn't have a problem.

Here's an article that brought the idea to my attention

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/09/bluestacks-amd-android-apps-windows8/

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
This would be pretty cool if it works. I would like to purchase a Surface tablet early next year. I am waiting till the pro version is released though before I make my decision as to which model I am going to get.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I tried bluestacks on my pc with windows 8 and pinball arcade ran really bad on it. I have a really amazing pc too, nvidia gtx 670 16gb of corsair vengennce gaming ram, an intel i7 quad core processor an asus sabertooth z77 motherboard, corsair force solid state boot drive... All those amazing specs and it ran choppy and unplayable. Don't put too much faith in bluestacks Ability to emulate games, chances are they will run but really slow on a windows 8 tablet. Bluestacks is unfortunately just novelty at the moment and not a serious alternative to not buying android to use android stuff.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I tried bluestacks on my pc with windows 8 and pinball arcade ran really bad on it. I have a really amazing pc too, nvidia gtx 670 16gb of corsair vengennce gaming ram, an intel i7 quad core processor an asus sabertooth z77 motherboard, corsair force solid state boot drive... All those amazing specs and it ran choppy and unplayable. Don't put too much faith in bluestacks Ability to emulate games, chances are they will run but really slow on a windows 8 tablet. Bluestacks is unfortunately just novelty at the moment and not a serious alternative to not buying android to use android stuff.

That is good to know.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts