PS3 TAXI -- far and above, best work yet, just BEAUTIFUL... thank you farsight.

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
you guys know who you are, who ever did the work on taxi is hands down the BEST. it doesn't matter what machine it is, if farsight sets TAXI as the standard we are in for more then we imagined, what a collection it could be, TPA's version on TAXI is SPECTACULAR, it blows away phof, i sincerely believe it's better then playing the ACTUAL machine, what a show piece, clear and crisp graphics, the sounds have been re-engineered and are stunning, i even think when scoring a JOYRIDE and the camera zooms to the backglass hud(nice addition by the way) the sound actually gets louder as you are takin closer to the speakers. thank you again, i wish they were all like this one...amazing, just amazing. great job who ever you are, quality from a perfectionist.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Are you color blind? On PS3 the colors are so washed out it looks bad, even with the color on my TV cranked to 100 its bland.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Please take pictures and post them here, that's the best way to show how different the table looks depending on your tv.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The phof version is so colorful, it pops in your eyes.
And the tpa table is completely washed out, but still more fun to play because of the physics.

I might post pictures as well.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
here is what it looks like on my TV normally
IMG_4283.jpg

this is with the color all the way up
IMG_4285.jpg

this is from PHOF
IMG_4288.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
No problem Jason glad this got directed to you Thank you Jeff but everything else looks amaizing and to be honest after awhile I adjust and it looks more realistic but MORE COLOR PLEASE!:) and THANK YOU!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts