lost all my hall of fame scores AGAIN

MJFox

May 18, 2012
Hi!

I'm on an iPad with iOS 5.1 and today I lost the Hall-of-Fame-Scores for all tables again! :mad:

This is the third time this happened and I'm really getting tired of this. In gamecenter I still have ~4.700 points, in the fairsight-leaderboards as well, but in the hall-of-fame list (where I can see the HOF-scores for each table) everything is zero. So I have to reach at least 4.700 HOF-points to increase it further. This really stinks.

Why the game can not determine the HOF-scores from the leaderboards? All the scores are there, just take them and calculate the damn HOF-scores!

This is is really frustrating!

Greetings

MJFox

Last edited:

James David Manning

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I'd like to add a restore hall of fame scores from leader boards button except we're kinda busy this month. This would also allow you to share hall of fame scores between devices. It'll probably go in December Time. I was also thinking of a similar thing for wizard and standard goals too. This way losing your save data will have minimal impact on iOS.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
good to hear!!

luckily, i only lost my scores once and it was fairly early on, but i STILL haven't re-claimed my previous Gorgar high score (previous best was 1.2 million, haven't been able to top 850k since losing the scores) :(

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I lost internet at home.

Played pinball and allmmy highscores were gone. Nowninternet is back and my high scores are still gone.

What is this for crap when i dont have internet that farside means rhey have to **** up my scores. Why is my local high scores needing internet anyway??????

Still cant enter farside ranknings either. Gamecentre only let me watch my overall score.

A the moment i have no idea what all my high scores are. It sucks bigtime.

Delete that facebook crap, delete that dumb overal gamecehtre crap and let me keep my highscores whatev i do.

Please, cause this sucks and i am pissed off.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Yep, eveything gone. Lol. Can i find my scores somewhere? Cause my overal gamecentre sores are there.

All achievements re gone too. Like the wizard goals. All because of this annoying facebook and gamecentre crap nobody wants.

Roy Wils

Apr 17, 2012
i just lost an fricking full DAY OF WORK.. everything within the hall of fame + the Progress within archievements.. it has all been resetted back to ZERO,.it behaves like an fresh new game.. after days work into playing pinball.. the only thing what remains is the gamecenter leaderboard.. im currently sitting at NR#1 Overall position! YES that is me..but there wont be any more points added to it.. im VERY UPSET ABOUT IT!! $R@%#@$#@$# FIX THE GODD$M$ PROBLEM FARSIGHT.. this is goin on allready for months..

i had it too like many months ago,. well i didnt really cared back there.. but right now there was like an boatload of work in the progress.. and everything is just gone.. the Wifi Network Link seemed to be not good at the time i was connecting the network,. and POOF im BUSTED i had to recover all the tables too,like the game glitched, but the tables recovery well that worked, but my hard earned work and progress it is ALL GONE in a split second. after many MANY HOURS OF PLAYING thanks for nothing.. $%@#%^^@$#@^^ im really mad about this.. I WOULD LIKE TO DEMAND A FIX FOR THIS VERY REALLY SOON PLEASE!! u can put out games with minor glitches,. but an total reset of progress is truly UNACCEPTABLE.. i hope some people are finally listens to this..

i love pinball a bit too much maybe,. so bare with me here..thanks

Last edited:

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I was very pissed of when it happened for the 3rd time with me. So i understand your anger.

Leave those high scores alone please, and wizard gaols etc etc too. Do what you want on gamecentre but let my ipad keep my own progress.

It takes away my hunger to play. Whats the point anyway in chasing goals when they are deleted time and time again?

Last edited:

Gabriel Lyon

Oct 29, 2012
Same here. I finally came close to one of your scores Roy (1 Billion on SS) and all scores are gone again, had to reload the tables etc. etc.

Please fix this!!!

Hoe lang doe jij over 1 Biljoen Roy? Kostte me al gauw een uur en kramp in de handen :eek:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Does a back up with iExplorer help with this issue? I only had this issue once a couple months ago, but will probably get in the habit of backing up when I see a PA update.

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
indeed very irritating. I am at least 1000 points lower because of the resets, had some great scores on gorgar and big shot which up till now I am unable to score a second time.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've pretty much given up on this too. I keep track of my own high scores. I ignore all leader boards and achievements. I've lost them too many times.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I keep them on the notepad app and I also keep them on my signature on this forum. That's good enough for me. I'm sure FS will fix it at some point, then I will start paying attention to their leader boards again.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Ok, was thinking of that too.

But my old scores are gone? Gamecentre seems to have them stored somewhere. Hope i can find them somehow.

About gamecentre, why not have a ranking on each table on his own?

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
How do you track your scores?
Since i lost scores at the TPA for the first time i take screenshots
from every new highscore in the tables and also at the hall of fame.

For me it seems that farsight love our money for new tables more
than basic questions in the app.

At th moment i loose only the grand champion scores in the tables,
like 4.98M at BH or 206T in BS, but my 1.2B in SS are still there.

Nummymuffin

Feb 28, 2013
I'd like to add a restore hall of fame scores from leader boards button except we're kinda busy this month. This would also allow you to share hall of fame scores between devices. It'll probably go in December Time. I was also thinking of a similar thing for wizard and standard goals too. This way losing your save data will have minimal impact on iOS.

I'm guessing this never happened because I'm on an iPad 2 and my scores were all wiped out in the past 2 days and haven't yet returned, even though it's all on the leaderboard. Very disheartening since I paid for an entire season pack and more and all my hard work is gone. :(

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
under options, there is the option to back up your scores both online and locally. it is HIGHLY recommended you do so regularly!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts