Two minor glitches

Typical Charlie

Sep 4, 2012
Just downloaded Taxi and Harley Davidson - when we play a two-playered game of Taxi, the "Player 2" sign doesn't come on, so player 1 must play his next ball. At the end of the game it gives the score of Player 2 as "0". Three-playered games work correctly, though.

The ball is stuck in Taxi at the moment. Flippers don't move it, the tilt button doesn't move it, working the plunger doesn't do anything, changing the view doesn't move it, pausing and resuming the game doesn't move it, and whenever I Call Attendant, I get the reply "Ball not stuck. Cancelling Call Attendant request", even though the ball is on the table, above the green bridge on the right side, and won't move.

Actually, now that I think about it, the ball might be in a ball lock, correctly, and the game won't move on to the next ball. The lights are going and the music is playing, so the game is not frozen...

Edit: I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this in Taxi, where the game gets stuck and won't move on to the next ball.

Last edited:

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
I have also run into this bug on the Vita version. It's a rare bug for me, but did kill a huge score run I had going when I got it.

Members online

Members online