PS Vita - Bug Harley-Davidson:Plunger button displayed on Vita screen in Portrait mode

MrSniffer

Nov 4, 2012
I am playing the Harley-Davidson table in "portrait mode", e.g. with the Vita rotated 90 degrees, long dimension vertical.

When I start the table, an orange button appears about half-way up on the RHS; it in fact actuates the plunger and launches a ball. It doesn't belong there at all. Furthermore, it stays on the screen throughout the game, obscuring parts of the table.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
The L2/R2 buttons on the controller activate the ball save on the PS3. The button is also there on the iOS version. I don't even notice it I think it's the best place for it.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
The only real response at this point should be asking for a version of the game is this meant for the Vita and takes advantage of the features of the system. This current implementation seems like a horrible port of a phone version of the game, especially considering that they are simulating a button on a device that *gasp* has actual buttons. Several people have already outlined how broken the current portrait mode implementation is in another topic, but we have yet to hear back from FS about anything on this system.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts