Horror themed tables

WildWingMafia

Nov 8, 2012
I personally would LOVE to see A Nightmare On Elm Street pin make it to TPA. Im a horror fanatic, and I love pinball, but Im not as educated as to the history of pinball as some of the users on this forum. I was wondering if you could let me know if there are other horror themed pins out there beside Elvira and the Party Monsters, Elvira Scared Stiff, Nightmare on Elm, Twilight Zone, Monster Bash, Creature From The Black Lagoon, and Haunted House. Thanks in advance for your help!

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Off the top of my head there's Frankenstein and Dracula tables (does Starship Troopers count?). Freddie would be cool, love horror films.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
Bram Stoker's Dracula would be awesome. How tough of a license do you think this would be? That table is usually very mean to me, but it was so exciting to finally activate all three multiballs simultaneously

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I don't think it would be too terrible...certainly easier than something like AC/DC or Lord of the Rings. It would be an awesome addition to TPA, even if 95% of my games end with me swearing profusely at the table. (It makes even TZ seem easy!)

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
All of my favorite horror themed tables have been mentioned. It would be a dream come true to have all these on TPA:

Bram Stoker's Dracula, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Phantom of the Opera, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Class of 1812, Haunted House, Tales From The Crypt :cool:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Nightmare on Elm Street is my 2nd most wanted table. Addams Family being #1. Tales From The Crypt #3.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
I'm a huge a Freddy fan so the Nightmare On Elm Street table is easily on my top 3 of most wanted tables. It's not an incredible table and a lot of people don't like late Gottlied but it's gorgeous, and it's Freddy! Vote for him or may he haunts you in your dreams!

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
I don't think it would be too terrible...certainly easier than something like AC/DC or Lord of the Rings. It would be an awesome addition to TPA, even if 95% of my games end with me swearing profusely at the table. (It makes even TZ seem easy!)

Gee, why does that sound familiar? :rolleyes:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I definitely want Nightmare on Elm Street to hit the pinball arcade as well. Months back my top 4 that I wanted to see make it were Addams Family both Elvira tables and Nightmare on Elm Street... now with the Elvira tables long since announced and already released all that's left is Addams and Nightmare. please give us Freddy :)

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
All of my favorite horror themed tables have been mentioned. It would be a dream come true to have all these on TPA:

Bram Stoker's Dracula, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Phantom of the Opera, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Class of 1812, Haunted House, Tales From The Crypt :cool:

Are there any others you can think of?

EDIT: I had never heard of 1812. Just downloaded the VP version of it. WOW. LOVE this table. There's a video on Youtube that has a moddded hand that keeps moving. Looks amazing!

Last edited:

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
Are there any others you can think of?

EDIT: I had never heard of 1812. Just downloaded the VP version of it. WOW. LOVE this table. There's a video on Youtube that has a moddded hand that keeps moving. Looks amazing!

Those are the ones I would really love to have on TPA. I've tried downloading VP but have had a bit of problems to get the software working. 1812 is a really fun game.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Those are the ones I would really love to have on TPA. I've tried downloading VP but have had a bit of problems to get the software working. 1812 is a really fun game.

There are a couple tutorials on YouTube. Really helped me. Otherwise feel free to ask and I'll try to help :)

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
There are a couple tutorials on YouTube. Really helped me. Otherwise feel free to ask and I'll try to help :)

Just read your message. I've been away for awhile. I will give it another try this upcoming weekend and I'll let you know if I got it.

Have a great New Year!!!

Dodd

Apr 23, 2012
Bram Stokers Dracula is my favorite horror themed table and is addictive. Have played it so many times on Visual Pinball and really hope Farsight will make a Pro version of this table because they have the best quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.