Request Would FS ever consider an original theme by a well known designer?

BRZ

Aug 2, 2012
Title says it all.
All the great designers have unfinished projects and ideas by the drawer-ful.

It's certainly a bit of a stretch for FS, especially having to program rules from scratch
and doing all original artwork but it's not all that crazy.

Many hardcore pinheads are not giving much thought to TPA because first it's software (sigh...)
and second it's "nothing new." (sigh again...)

A new original or some prototype table that never made it to production,
by a well known designer would get the attention of those purists.

thoughts?

Sorry if this topic has been discussed before.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd rather see them work out a deal with Stern for a simultaneous release of a real table and TPA version of the same table. I think it would create a buzz for both companies.

Leave the fantasy tables to Zen. If they create an original table that could be made into a real life pin, then I guess I would be ok with it. But I'd rather stick to classics.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
In a recent interview, Bobby said this wouldn't be coming for another year or two, until there is a large library of recreated games ( if my memory serves me well)

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Most of the game designers work independently - once Williams laid them off, they formed their own design companies rather than work for Stern. They have licensed their designs, but do not otherwise work for Stern.

Like Pat Lawlor Designs - he's sold several to Stern, but sold designs to other companies, and had the Silverball kickstarter went through, would've designed one for Pro Pinball series.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.