THE new Virtuapin Mini

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That is pretty sweet. And the price is much easier to swallow. I would love to check it out in person.

karl

May 10, 2012
Gooche77 it comes with a custom ver of the hyperpin frontend(works with visual pinball and Future Pinball). Here is a link (for the normal size machine) to see how the front end works (Hey, even a child can handle it and you do not even have to be human to enjoy pinball, ref: 4:00 into the clip) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xydFc5vbiM&feature=related
Thinking hard about buying this. If you look at what is included: The same specs as the big one at 5000$ only smaller cabinet and monitors it looks like a really good deal for almost half the price

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The monitors do drive up the price and they are very high quality monitors.

These are well worth the money and the mini is just like the cab i will one day build...but again i need to be able to afford the components...

I would buy one from these guys without a second thought, they are good people with a good product.

karl

May 10, 2012
I concur Superballs. I bought the Pinball wizard from them and there was excellent customer communication, a speedy delivery to Europe and best of all, A high class product. Starting to sound like a fan boy here but Noah, the adm of vpforums.org and founder of virtuapin.net is a worthy nominee for the digital pinball Nobel price. (yes I am drunk and no more posts from me today or I am gonna make an even larger ass out of myself than usual)

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Are they linked with Nanotech in any way still?
And if so, is Mr. Foley still linked with Nanotech?

karl

May 10, 2012
If you want to get in touch with Nanotech and are having a hard time, try asking the guys at virtuapin.net. They took over some of Nanotech's products and I believe they are in contact with him still

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
In the picture its on rounded posts and I cant see holes for leg bolts. After seeing that T2 chrome edition table for VP I would seriously but this if I had the $$$.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Looks cool, and I dig the smaller size. But for almost 3k it doesn't include any force feedback like relays for flipper clanking or a shaker motor. I think someday I'll just do a complete diy cabinet or buy one of their shells and go all the way with a real DMD, force feedback, and super bright LED flashers.

karl

May 10, 2012
I think they are testing out different leg options for it. (I read something about it on vpforums)

mudtoe

Sep 21, 2012
I saw one of the mini VirtuaPin tables at the Chicago Expo and it looks like a great option for small spaces. I understand it's a "gray area" to sell with any tables pre-installed, but if I can't get VP to run on my PC (and I can't - "ROM not found") then I have little faith of getting my $1500.00 toy to work.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Is this plug and play or do you need to attach this to a high end pc of your own?

(Or is this a really dumb question?)

I would loce it, but when it has a build in pc, i worry howbstrong it is and new updates maybe it will have framerte or stuttrtproblems.

And when it does need an external high end pc, it still is alot of miney all together and close to a nib stern or jjp.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Is this plug and play or do you need to attach this to a high end pc of your own?

(Or is this a really dumb question?)

I would loce it, but when it has a build in pc, i worry howbstrong it is and new updates maybe it will have framerte or stuttrtproblems.

And when it does need an external high end pc, it still is alot of miney all together and close to a nib stern or jjp.

It comes with a PC. The specs are listed at the link above, and they're more than plenty to run VP/FP:

Intel 3.1GHz Quad-Core Desktop Processor
Western Digital 500GB 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
4GB DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card
MSI Nvidia® 8400GS powering the backglass and DMD (if applicable)
600W Power Supply Unit

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Im probably going to be selling my soon, if anyone is interested (UK Based)...

dscf6031.jpg

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Still an awful lot of money. Can't they make an even smaller one - like one the size of those Atomic Pinball tables from the 80s, and have it plug into an existing PC? That way, they could charge only a few hundred dollars, and us poor suckers in America can afford one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts