TZ Emails

N

Nik Barbour

Just had another email - this time from Kickstarter re TZ asking for additional details, ie email address and platform I would like redemption codes to go to / for.
It's getting closer! :)

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Should i have received some emails about the redemption codes yet? I know they said they were going in tiers and i was only a 25 dollar donation so it might be too soon still but just wanting to see if i should be expecting it soon.

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
I got the platform question quite a bit ago, and then again today along with the e-mail question. What I am unsure of is what they mean by "farsight login." Do they mean the e-mail address for these forums? The main farsight site has no login. And my Android uses a completely separate e-mail address so I didn't have to deal with Google trying to cram all kinds of existing stuff over to my phone.

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
I'll admit I'm a bit baffled by the latest Kickstarter request as well.

Here's what it says:

Reward Survey

We apologize for the seeming redundancy, but we need more information to unlock the table for you. Please fill out the boxes below, with either your farsight login email address if on anything but a console, or your real email address if on a console (so we can email you your promo code) in the 'address' space.

It then asks your name, address, city/state/zip, and platform. If I'm looking for the Android version, I'm assuming I need to provide a "farsight login email address" in the first "address" blank. Is that the handle I use when logging into the Pinball Arcade leaderboards (which isn't an e-mail address)? Is it the email address my "google account"? Is it the username on the forums? I know it shouldn't be this difficult, but I don't want to mess this up! :)

Eckless

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

Re: Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

I wanted my redeem for a console, so put my ... @googlemail.com address (which is linked to my xbla account) on the 1st address line. Filled in the platform choice.
Pressed submit - No go!
It wanted state, zip etc, so filled in & re-submit.
Got an address check message saying something like "can't find address (this is because address is part email, and part zip now)" but it gave the option to submit anyway, which is what I did.
Hope this is right!

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
just filled mine in and as i want the table on Android and my google play account is different email address to my normal address that i used on kickstarter i put my google address on line 2 of house address as there is no box for an alternative email address. And im only assuming that it would be my google address that they would need for Android, yep very confusing.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I don't think you need your linked xbox live email address because they said they'd be sending a code.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I registered for kickstarter with my isp address. I have now changed isp but did give them my Google mail address when they asked which formats I wanted tz on. I'm not very hopeful of it working out smoothly for me tbh.

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Latest NEWS And INFORMATION From FarSight Studios Concerning The Pinball Arcade

And 40 $ anyone yet?

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Is it giving you the option to select xbox 360?

Because if it's giving that option then I guess we can breathe a sigh of relief for it coming out within the next 3 months or so

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Is it giving you the option to select xbox 360?

Because if it's giving that option then I guess we can breathe a sigh of relief for it coming out within the next 3 months or so

Yup, I picked the available 360 option.

I just left all the address info in there and put the email address that I want the code sent to on Address Line 2. Hopefully that will be good enough.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I went to the kickstarter Web page earlier. There was a message from farsight asking for the formats for my twilight zone. So I'd recommend going there to double check. Not that there was an option to Le them know I've changed my email address. I emailed support to make sure.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
SO i think they're sending surveys out to people who are only getting TZ on 1 platform thus far, then they will move on to the other tiers. Once their all done with gathering that info. They will send an email out entirely to everyone who donated and declare that the codes will be emailed with instructions for how to download TZ. Since i donted $100 I wont have to tell them which platform...

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I just logged into Kickstarter and there is, indeed, a form there for me to fill out. I'm at the $10 level for TZ. I should note that I did not get an e-mail - I only found out about this because of this thread.

Should also mention that Farsight included "Xbox 360" as a possible platform for the free copy of TZ - yet, as we all know, the 360 isn't eligible for the free copy.

Tabe

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
SO i think they're sending surveys out to people who are only getting TZ on 1 platform thus far, then they will move on to the other tiers. Once their all done with gathering that info. They will send an email out entirely to everyone who donated and declare that the codes will be emailed with instructions for how to download TZ. Since i donted $100 I wont have to tell them which platform...

I think u might be right, I pledged in the beta tier and haven't gotten anything yet.

Members online

Members online