Request Camera Angles/Options

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It would be nice to have more camera angles and options.

I really like the low view on TOM and BH. But unfortunately the other two tables don't have that same angle (the lowest angle is higher on RBION and TOTAN).

And of course, we would all still love to see the option to stop the camera from changing when you get multiball.

Thanks Farsight!

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

+ 1 for no camera change during multiball.
I used to play the medium camera angle up until this week, when I've switched to the low angle (in portrait) I much prefer it now i'm familiar with the tables.
I wouldn't be opposed to the option of more camera panning with ball movement though as an option. (would like to see what's going on around jet bumpers in TOM - could do with a higher or additional pan angle).
Been said before but I would love the option when not playing to free pan rotate and zoom around the tables so you can see into all the nooks and crannies!
I'm still not sure where some of the targets are in TOTAN! (never seen the real table).
Thanks Farsight! 7 weeks in, and I'm still having a blast!

Last edited:

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
would be cool to save the camera for the tables. it's getting on my nerves to change the camera everytime i start the game from 1 to 2

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I'm guessing that the camera angles are related to the lighting/rendering engine they're using on each table. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that ToM and BH are using the most recent configuration while the other two don't. Sounds like they're definitely linked ie. applying the newer lighting also has updated camera settings, too.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I prefer static camera angle 1 on TOTAN/RBION and static camera angle 2 on BH. Unfortunately, this view is not available on TOM. I hope Bobby will look into implementing this angle for TOM and all future tables. Also, the selected camera angle/setting for each table is not saved individually. Hope we see this implemented as well in the future.

Members online

Members online