Stern to make new Marvel table?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Not sure if this has been mentioned here but just come across this;

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/avengers/index.html

Do Zen studios have a deal with Stern? Obviously almost every table they have released recently has been a Marvel table so I wouldn't be surprised if they had a deal to reproduce whatever Stern release which would leave Farsight out in the cold as their ROM emulation isn't their yet for modern sterns.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Looks based off the movie...a little late! That thing raked caish this summer, and the dvd's out so someone at STERN dropped the ball again! Watch to be doubly stupid they'll make it one of those cheap half machines for $3000 STERN I hope you go out of business YOU SUCK!

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
Do Zen studios have a deal with Stern? Obviously almost every table they have released recently has been a Marvel table so I wouldn't be surprised if they had a deal to reproduce whatever Stern release which would leave Farsight out in the cold as their ROM emulation isn't their yet for modern sterns.

zen engine will never be able to emulate or reproduce a modern rl table... their engine can't even use different music for different modes, you just get (an annoying) muzak-loop-ad-infinitum

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts