I demand Pin*Bot!

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
we have two tables with him on it, yet we still don't have his own table... such a classic table...

pinbot 4 prez

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I'm not worried , every PIN * BOt table will eventually get TPA loving.

I'm not worried either but Pin*Bot is iconic.. more iconic than its sequels and it seems odd to tease us with him appearing on two tables in TPA but not his own...

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
You're all crazy. That is the single least fun table in the history of the game. I'm sure it will appear in TPA eventually, but the later the better.

Those effing outlanes!
VZ29T.png

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
To each his own. I'm sure someone out there loves Popeye Saves the Earth but I'll never understand why.

Gary

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Should someone point out that Pin*Bot is definitely coming to all platforms?

Or is it just an assumption that he knows that :p

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I feel this way about Flight 2000 from Stern. At least Pinbot is mentioned as a future table. Who knows how long it will take to see Flight 2000.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I don't remember the real thing having the horrible outlanes that the PHoF version had. Kinda why it frustrated me so much. "It was never this bad on the real machine!!!" I would keep yelling. Then I all together just stopped playing it. I don't mind evil outlanes if the real thing was also like that.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Should someone point out that Pin*Bot is definitely coming to all platforms?

Or is it just an assumption that he knows that :p

Well my assumption is that EvErY single table from Pinball Hall OF Fame will get the updated TPA conversion, I mean it was in Williams and they have all the parts digitised from the past game , so it's a no-brainer to me . The only one I don't expect is Jive Time , due to it's unpopularity .

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Pinbot is definitely coming. It's in the App Store description for TPA as a confirmed upcoming table.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Jeff I know it's coming but I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

to me it is the seminal pinball game from that era... the fact that it was ported to video form when it was first released is testament to this.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
i hope it's not as ruthlessly unfair as it was on the Wii. at least a third of the balls would go directly from plunger to the left outlane without coming anywhere near a flipper. NOT fun, and not like any Pin*Bot i've ever played in real life.

SilverBallFiend

Dec 18, 2012
Outlines that are drain monsters just means you gotta play with nudging more which makes it more of a challenge
Haunted house is a drain monster but it's fun because you gotta learn how to really incorporate nudging to a game

Real men slam-tilt a pin.
:/

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Hopefuly this will be one the tables they announce after TNG is released

If I recall correctly, a Pin*Bot/Dr. Dude pack should be coming out in March, as least if PiN WiZ is to be believed (he didn't say that exactly, but given that it will be one of the first two packs to come out after AFM/Space Shuttle and that Pin*Bot has a far higher profile than Cactus Canyon & Genie put together, I think it would make better sense to have Cactus Canyon/Genie for February and Pin*Bot/Dr. Dude for March, since February is traditionally a "dumpster" month for most forms of media, while March is when the higher-profile releases start coming out to play).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts