So....about those ball skins..

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Just curious if anyone remembers when Farsight stated they would be giving PS3 TPA owners a free ball skin to make up for the two bad updates (2.2, & 2.3 I think it was).

I haven't heard anything more about it and was just wondering if anyone's still cares or remembers.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
They are going to have to offer Twilight Zone skins to kickstarter backers at and above the $25 level this month. So presumably the underlying infrastructure necessary for custom ball skins is in place. From there I imagine we start to see a variety of different skins offered for sale or as rewards and incentives for different things, including the one promised to PS3 owners.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
They are going to have to offer Twilight Zone skins to kickstarter backers at and above the $25 level this month. So presumably the underlying infrastructure necessary for custom ball skins is in place. From there I imagine we start to see a variety of different skins offered for sale or as rewards and incentives for different things, including the one promised to PS3 owners.

Good call Brandon.
I guess we will see. Hopefully we (PS3) owners will see TZ released this month on PSN.
After today we will only have 2 more chances for a November release window.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I know we have had them out of order before but don't we not get pack 7 until early December? I kinda figured early December for 7 mid to late December for TZ. The beta didn't even start yet so you would assume it wasn't done enough to submit to Sony ... And we know it takes a few weeks after that.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The beta for Twilight Zone is just starting, so I don't see how it could possibly be released for PS3 this month (and no one wants a rushed beta test).

N

Nik Barbour

I do, I just want it in my hands, work out the bugs later. Feed me.

Android beta testers got the ball skins unlocked 48hrs ago - most of us now are experiencing lag and framerate drop! (and see through ghostly balls)
The un-skinned beta played beautifully, 6 ball multiball and all!

Careful what you wish for!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.