Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
53355249003412101765361.jpg

60240249003413768431898.jpg

39508749003416101764946.jpg

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I'd like to believe the same care was taken for each platform, but FarSight's track record has not been encouraging. I do hope the PS3 version is the same calibur . Im going to hold out my last $5 PSN credit for this table.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Looks great. Would like a pic from a slightly higher angle. Top left corner looks cool. So much stuff in that area. Impressive.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Yessssss. Might not make Thanksgiving, but appears to be coming along and should at least make it by the end of the month. PC version too?

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Looks great, can't wait to play this. Would be awesome if it was out for Thanksgiving, but I will take any time this month honestly.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Not crazy about the orange/peach tint to the whole thing. The flippers are supposed to be yellow not peach/orange.

Tabe

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Not crazy about the orange/peach tint to the whole thing. The flippers are supposed to be yellow not peach/orange.
I thought that at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. Gives it a nice warm glow and makes the red/orange/yellow color scheme pop more.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I like what I see, but as with most of the newer tables, it needs more color saturation.

I tried to show what I mean, but it's hard to add saturation to something without overdoing areas that don't need it.
At least in 30 seconds w/ Photoshop. :p

TwilightZone_more_cowbell.png

I hope we see this before Christmas on the PS3. Farsight still doesn't have a concrete date on this.

They just posted on Facebook:
The Pinball Arcade We don't have a solid date yet, we are aiming to get it out before Christmas.

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Looks great, but depressing that there isn't a chance in hell of Farsight making it look this good on the Mac.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
looks awesome cant wait to play it :)

two questions tho is it me or is the gum ball machine sitting a little low.
i have not seen or played this table i know blasphemy, wish i could find an arcade in my world :/ , but what version is the one with the colored gum balls and robot siting in the back or is that just a custom modification or is this still a work in progress and not added yet.

Edit: ah i think they are added famous kits thats why i keep seeing lots of pics of them.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
I like what I see, but as with most of the newer tables, it needs more color saturation.

I tried to show what I mean, but it's hard to add saturation to something without overdoing areas that don't need it.
At least in 30 seconds w/ Photoshop. :p

TwilightZone_more_cowbell.png

I hope we see this before Christmas on the PS3. Farsight still doesn't have a concrete date on this.

They just posted on Facebook:
The Pinball Arcade We don't have a solid date yet, we are aiming to get it out before Christmas.

I agree about color saturation for ALL tables, the colors are now too muted, too pale. The tables should have more 'pop'.
Besides the color issue TZ looks very good.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012

Tabe

I think you nailed it. Bizarre lighting choice, and maybe that's what's sort of killing the color contrast throughout the table. Otherwise, it's looking pretty sharp.

Hm actually I wonder if they got that lighting scheme from the pinball.org Twilight Zone tutorial video, which has a similar look--only it's also clearly in a dark room with matching shadows, so it doesn't look as bizarre. But with brighter room lighting like we have in TPA, a more neutral light color, like here, would probably help the playfield elements stand out better.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts