Twilight Zone is coming!!

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
Hey all! Just a heads up that we are running full steam ahead with the Twilight Zone table. The beta will be coming out soon, so if you haven't yet received an email survey from kickstarter about it, please let me know. Also, there is now a Twilight Zone beta forum that both the regular testers will be using as well as the backers that qualified for it.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
No email yet!

Hey all! Just a heads up that we are running full steam ahead with the Twilight Zone table. The beta will be coming out soon, so if you haven't yet received an email survey from kickstarter about it, please let me know. Also, there is now a Twilight Zone beta forum that both the regular testers will be using as well as the backers that qualified for it.

Pledged $100, no emails/messages received on both my kickstarter or the email I use in kickstarter - mddifilippo@comcast.net

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Rob, are you able to tell us at this time what the relative release schedule across platforms will be (if not the absolute dates)? Will it follow the typical table pack pattern of coming out on phones first and then slowly trickling to consoles from there? Or will TZ break from that pattern and release on all platforms within a shorter time frame because of the kickstarter obligations? Thanks for any info you can share with us. We're all very excited to try it out.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Are you guys checking your spam filters? Kickstarter survey emails have some rather spammy Bayesian properties. I whitelisted the domain in my filter after missing a survey email a couple years ago.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Pledgers at $100 only need surveys for what exactly??? Dont I get TZ, wallpaper, ball skin and tournament on all platforms? Its still a little unclear at this point.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Seems the $100 tier is the only one left, so sounds about right if you didnt receive that yet.

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
No you won't gooche! You'll be sitting huddled in a corner playing Big Shot like the rest of us :'D

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
We sent out a message to the $100 dollar tier, letting them know that everything is progressing quickly. There wasn't a survey sent as they get the table on all platforms. Just be sure you have a farsight login to get it on the mobile devices. You can register, if you haven't already, by going here: https://www.pinballanalytics.com/login/register.php

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Last edited:

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Ok, I just got the email. The time stamp was 12:03 but it appeared at 14:25. Guess the internet is just being slow today.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Got my email for the $100 tier. All set up already with the Farsight login. Palms getting sweaty, heart rate increasing. Oh boy, bring it on!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Yeah, I just got an email to verify if I have a farsight login. Apparently I did... I wish they had a better way of logging in just to verify.

Oh, there's a bug on the website - if you cut out the register.php, you see the whole directory list ... nothing useful, but something that should be plugged up.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I cant remember if i signed up https://www.pinballanalytics.com or not, but i get a news letter every month and got the email asking which 2 platforms i want the game on, so does that mean i have???

Also he qualified for receiving a beta version?

To verify if you signed up already for mobile devices. Make sure your logged in TPA on your phone or tablet and able to check leaderboards. Farsight a few months back stopped everyone from signing into facebook to check leaderboards and diverted to this login system. They are using this system to verify that you can get TZ on anroid or ios.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.