What are your most-wanted tables?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
While I'll likely buy all the tables released for Pinball Arcade, my "OMG, I HAVE TO OWN THAT!" list is fairly short:

1. Star Trek: The Next Generation
  2. Twilight Zone
  3. Simpson's Pinball Party

I'd like to think I have a shot at all three of those, but I know Star Trek and Simpsons are likely licensing headaches. I'm looking forward to some of the Williams tables released with Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection, such as Medieval Madness (which is already confirmed to be coming), Gorgar, No Good Gophers and Funhouse (also confirmed to be coming).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'd love to see more tables from the late 70's and early 80's, such as:

Eight Ball Deluxe
Fireball
Royal Flush

Some newer ones I'd like to see:

Whitewater
Fish Tales
Cactus Canyon

Tyler

Feb 19, 2012
I find too that it always seems like I gravitate towards tables that I had access to as a kid. The local arcade had Dr. Dude and my friend and I went nuts for it. Not the best table in the world, but a definite favourite for nostalgic reasons. Medieval Madness is a great table that I tried for the first time at the pinball hall of fame museum in Las Vegas.

1- Dr. Dude
2- Creature from the Black Lagoon
3- Medieval Madness
4- Star Wars (1992 Version)

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
Here are three tables I'd love to see from each company:

Gottlieb:

Slick Chick
Royal Flush
Haunted House

Bally:

The Addams Family
The Twilight Zone
The Shadow

Williams:

Banzai Run
Star Trek: The Next Generation
White Water

Stern:

The Who's Tommy (they did mention the possibility of Data East and Sega tables)
The Simpsons Pinball Party
The Lord of the Rings

These aren't my most wanted tables, but rather just random ones I'd like to see. I'll be game for any table they plan on releasing.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
I'll be buying most, if not all, of the tables when they are released. My favorites are far from obscure, so I'm sure they will be released sooner rather than later. Some of them have already been tentatively confirmed.

In no particular order:
The Addams Family
Lord of the Rings
F-14
Data East Star Wars
Funhouse
Medieval Madness
Taxi
T-2
Independence Day
Whirlwind
CSI
Sopranos

Gene

Feb 20, 2012
In no order.

Star trek TNG
The Addams family
Elvira scared stiff
The shadow
Black knight 2000
No fear
Cyclone
Demolition man
Whodunnit
Star wars data east
Indiana Jones 1993
Cyclone
Junkyard
Terminator 2
Pinball magic - capcom
South park

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Limiting myself to about for each manufacturer without overlapping onto previously released and/or announced tables:
Williams: White Water, Black Knight 2000, Johnny Mnemonic, Junk Yard, Getaway, Fish Tales, Cyclone, Earth Shaker, Demoliton Man, Dracula. Joust would be cool just to have a head to head game.
Bally: Cactus Canyon, Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Pinball Circus, Safe Cracker, Elvira Scared Stiff, Elvira and the Party Monsters. It would be cool to see a Pac Man game but I'm not sure about the technical aspects of video game emulation into the software.
Stern/Data East/Sega:Tron Legacy, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. I haven't played Rolling Stones or AC/DC and those look interesting. I would have included GnR but that's been confirmed by Farsight as almost certainly not going to happen.
Gottlieb: Haunted House. Can't say I care about anything else beyond that from Gottlieb. Haven't played a huge amount of their tables but don't feel too passionate about the ones I have.
I could probably name about 5-10 more on Williams/Bally I would love to see but those are the top ones.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Jurassic Park (Data East, but should be Stern now)
Demolition Man (Williams)
Bride of Pinbot (Williams, this one is confirmed by the making-of video)
Judge Dredd (Bally)
Lord of the Rings (Stern)
Batman The Dark Knight (Stern)
The Getaway: High Speed II (Williams)
Spider-Man (Stern)
Last Action Hero (Data East, now Stern?)
The Pinball Circus (Bally, unreleased but that makes it an even better candidate for digital recreation =) )
World Cup Soccer 94 (Bally)
NBA Fastbreak (Bally)

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
Big bang bar
kingpin
bad cats
cyclone
comet
stargate
safe cracker
who dunnit
guns and roses

Ironman
batman dark knight

cactus canyon
pinball magic
silver ball mania

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Two I played a lot at the arcades were :-

Fishtales
White Water

It would be great for those to come out really soon :cool: No licensing stuff to cock them up too I'd imagine Brings back memories of hanging with mates and riding motorbikes to places to play them.

andy

Feb 22, 2012
i will buy most of the tables im really in to the 90s tables onwards do like some of the 80s the i did like back in 1987 was by gottieb and was called monte carlo does any1 remember that1 did ask on face book but no 1 got back to me if any1 remembers it let me know thanks andy.

N

Nik Barbour

I'd like 'Twilight zone' the most, but am really looking forward to experiencing some of the older tables I never got to see over here in the UK.
Out of the 4 initial tables in 'Pinball Arcade ' I've been playing black hole the most, which quite surprised me!
Just loving this app!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts