Request Old Action Overflow button, and compatibility mode indicator in tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
On my TF300T, when I start the game I see a little menu icon to the right of the task switcher button.

It does nothing. It should be displaying menu options for the game, but TPA has no system options to change, so it contains nothing.

Also, the compatibility mode arrow icon in the system tray really needs to go as well.

Both are a quick change in the build.prop file if the android docs are telling the truth.

Unless these icons need to remain for backward compatibility with GB and Froyo devices.

I had to download a root app to remove the compatibility mode from the tray.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
its a tricky thing to make it backwards compatible unfortunately. Though its still on my list.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hmm, I see.

Nothing is ever simple with supporting the hundreds of Android handsets that TPA can run on.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
This should be fixed with the next beta release, we are now compiling towards JB which should fix this.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This should be fixed with the next beta release, we are now compiling towards JB which should fix this.

Rock on, Ryan. I'm installing it now. Will be able to get rid of a few Android apps that were hiding the menu for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts