Help! Gamecenter issues- "pinball arcade free"

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Need some help... All my GC scores and achievements are in "Pinball Arcade Free." Somebody friended me, I looked at his stuff and I see that theres a different ranking system for the "Pinball Arcade." I paid the dollar to buy that, took my scores from iExplorer and put them in "Pinball Arcade" and I'm still not showing up in the GC rankings. Is there a way to fix this? I would like to be on the GC leaderboards where 90 percent of other people that play the game are... Do I really have to start all over again?

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I'm on the regular leaderboards now, not sure how that happened. The achievements are still gone though so if anyone has an idea how to get those on there let me know.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Not sure if it's the same issue as you're having (they may be related) but in my findings, what you have the save options set to can affect Game Center scores. If you have the "Game Center Save" setting set to "On", you wont see your restored (from iFunbox) scores/Wizard Goals if you then later change this setting to "Off". It likely works the other way as well but I have not tested it.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Oh great. My ranking just dropped by friending you Clawhammer. My gawd, what have I done?

Members online

Members online