iOS - Request Save scores & achievements to upload later when away from wifi/3g

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I have heard this is being worked on, which I'm glad about, so I'm just logging this for reference. :)

I mainly play TPA on my wifi only ipad2, and mostly at the pub. My local has opened up again after being closed for about six months. There is no wifi there and I really want to play TPA while I drink.

I just know if I play without a net connection I will set a new highscore and gain achievements which won't be logged on my phof score or game centre. (this happened on the 360 to me and it took a week to beat my CV score I had set while the leaderboards were down).

This makes me hesitant to play TPA there (even though I really want to!!!).

Any word when this feature will be implemented?

Cheers :)

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Weird, I just logged on now for the same thing. Acheived the wizard goals to CFTBL last night and realized I wasn't connected. So no acheivement marker for me.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Weird, I just logged on now for the same thing. Acheived the wizard goals to CFTBL last night and realized I wasn't connected. So no acheivement marker for me.

Congrats on the wizard goals! :D Unfortunatlely the only way to gain the achievement now is to complete them on another device tied to the same game centre login (with internet connection), or delete pba.dat & do it all again (and lose all scores/goals), or delete/reinstall TPA (and lose all scores/goals).

I've mentioned before about Game Centre & Angry Birds before here, the day I updated it to the version which supports GC and launched it I had about 20 achievements appear on the title screen retro-actively, so it can be done. It just remains to be seen if this ever happens in TPA.

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
+1 to this one... I play on a train in the morning with no wifi but I hold out until the last ball so I can pause and get back into wi-fi and then play the last ball if it is a good game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.