Request Moratorium on Pat Lawlor pins

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
After TZ comes out I don't want to see another Pat Lawlor pin for at least 6 months... can we give other designers more love?

steve and mark, barry oursler, gomez, et. al

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I can't make that deal. I love The Addams Family and would take it tomorrow if possible. Although realistically I know we may never see it. I'd also like to see Earthshaker & Whirlwind. The rest of his I can live without. Yes, even Roadshow. I just don't like that one.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Pat Lawlor is arguably the number one designer in the business. You may get your wish, though, as only WW (which has been announced), BR, and ES (which will probably be announced in the future) are unlicensed.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Relative to his total output, John Popadiuk is actually more overrepresented, though they haven't done any more of his tables in a while.

But, yeah, we could use more Barry Oursler and Steve Ritchie. Just bringing in the PHoF: Williams tables would go some distance to remedy that.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Whirlwind is one of my all time fave tables, Earthshaker too. And I badly want to see Roadshow. That being said, I would rather see a Ritchie table or two before another Lawlor. How 'bout a pack that features both guys!!

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Whirlwind is one of my all time fave tables, Earthshaker too. And I badly want to see Roadshow. That being said, I would rather see a Ritchie table or two before another Lawlor. How 'bout a pack that features both guys!!

no lawlor for at least 6 months.. give me a table pack that's like The Getaway & Pin*Bot or something..

Then we can have Jack*Bot and BK 2000

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'm hoping for something animated... Perhaps in a nice shade of YELLOW...
*hint hint* ;)

We need a break from monsters and robots and The Simpson's table by Data East is a personal favorite.
They (Farsight) should strike while Simpsons are still on TV and the whole Simpsons Tapped Out craze is hot.

I would donate $100 on a Kickstarter for it!

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Relative to his total output, John Popadiuk is actually more overrepresented, though they haven't done any more of his tables in a while.

They've almost run out of J-Pop tables to bring to TPA, not counting the super expensive licensed ones. All that's really left is '94 World Cup, which frankly I would be glad to receive.

I will always take another Steve Ritchie table. Always.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Python Anghelo great artist and designer. Or Barry*Oursler, Mark Ritchie. I got a thing for the games these guys made.

Nov 13, 2012
I take this back. Evidently he is currently designing a new zombie themed (groan) pin called Ben Heck's Zombieland. You can follow the progress at Pinball Inventor on Facebook.

Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland is a very limited release--99 machines. JPop also did another machine called Magic Girl that was even more limited, 13 machines. They've all been sold to private collectors. Would be hard for TPA to get one to replicate, but would be sweet. I saw some vids of Zombieland being made...looked pretty cool. Also probably the only way I'd ever be able to play one :(

http://pinballhead.com/magic-girl-by-john-popadiuk/

http://pinballhead.com/ben-hecks-zombie-adventureland-pinball-available-for-pre-order/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts