Any other PS3 pinball games?

Leonardo Myst

Nov 14, 2012
I currently have Pinball Arcade (w/ all available tables), Zen Pinball 1 ( just the first four and Street Fighter), Zen Pinball 2 (w/ all available tables), Marvel Pinball (w/ all available tables) and I just picked up Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection.

Am I missing anything that may still be available?

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Well, there are all the games for the PS1 that are also playable on the PS3. And Pinball Heroes.

Tabe

Leonardo Myst

Nov 14, 2012
I was actually wondering if there was anymore disc-based games. I've checked out the store and pretty much the rest available are either PSP games (Pinball Heroes and PHoF: Gottlieb) or not really pinball (Pinballistic and Pinball Duel).

Only ones left are Extreme Pinball and Pinball Dreams. Both of which have very little information.

I think I probably have all the available real pinball games. If so, that's cool.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The ProPinball series for PS1. They're SD but they will work. They are also quite awesome.

Leonardo Myst

Nov 14, 2012
I didn't see ProPinball in the store, but I was using the "awesome" new store search. Will look again tomorrow under PS1 classics.

And thanks everyone for the suggestions.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Do you really want to buy the old pinball games? Graphic and presentation are so much better in TPA or ZEN, you might regret your decision.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I had a PS2 Gottlieb collection, bought the PSP version recently its not that bad but nothing like TPA. ProPinball was ok on PS but really grainy and only 1 table.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
ProPinball was ok on PS but really grainy and only 1 table.

1 table each. There's ProPinball Big Race USA, ProPinball Timeshock, ProPinball Fantastic Journey, and just plain ProPinball. The last one should be titled ProPinball The Web but they didn't title it that.

But yes, they're pre-HD so the visuals are grainy.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I didn't see ProPinball in the store, but I was using the "awesome" new store search. Will look again tomorrow under PS1 classics.

And thanks everyone for the suggestions.
Pro Pinball isn't in the PSN store - it's only available on disc. They're pretty cheap on Ebay.

Extreme Pinball is awful - don't waste your time. It's a PS1 Classic with load times that will drive you insane.

Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies are both conversions of GREAT Amiga pinball games. Haven't played them on the PS3 but the original versions are outstanding.

Tabe

Leonardo Myst

Nov 14, 2012
Thanks for the input, guys. I think I'll stick to Zen, PA and Pinball: HoF. Just wanted to have the most complete collection. Not to mention, more trophies...

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Pinballtastik looks like it could be fun.

But the physics seem to be lifted from their brick breaker game, Magic Orbs, so that may not feel very authentic.

I've been waiting for it to hit PSN plus for free since they seem to have released
quite a few Creat Studio games for free to Plus users.

Those Time Shock tables were great on the Dreamcast. Haven't tried them on the PS1 though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.