Bug Bride of Pinbot DMD bug

Nov 13, 2012
Ever since the last update to the BoP table, after achieving a spin on the big wheel, the DMD blanks out after flashing what you've spun for a split second, and stays blank until just before reverting back to normal camera mode so you can't really see what reward you receive unless you take your eyes off the ball. The DMD stays completely blank for the entire time the camera is in the zoomed in mode.

I looked to see if this had been reported before, but couldn't find it.

Nov 13, 2012
OMG! Don't make me nervous :) Bride doesn't have a DMD by default - only she has: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWDwHatlQpE

I was suspecting a beta tester for bride 2.0 that farsight generously adopted for TPA.

You can't do that to an old man! Lol!

Cheers,
Mario.

I agree the Dutch pinball Bride 2.0 rule set would be a pretty sweet addition to the BoP table on TPA! Have they actually finished it? Seems the Dutch have been teasing everyone about it for a few years...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
This problem exists with the alphanumeric display on FunHouse as well. Funny thing is, they fixed it and then broke it again with subsequent updates.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
i love TPA, but this stinks of poor process at the development level. with their monthly iterations it probably seems to them like they don't have time to implement more robust or formalized peer review and/or tasking processes, but it would save them time and greatly reduce the number and severity of bugs that reach production.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts